My tomb stone

by mouthy 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• dinah
    dinah

Granny,

Did getting everything planned like you want it to be take a load off your mind?

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

"For he so loved the world, he gave his everlasting life to be a part of it."

I need something sacriligious on my headstone, this is my pick for now.

• ninja
    ninja

diney....did shaving your moustache take a load off your face?......muhahahahahahahahahahah

• dinah
    dinah

Yes, Ninjie I did.

I had no idea playing werewolf would really make ya sprout fur.

• ninja
    ninja

keep back from wolfy diney....it is a snare and a racket......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....JF ninjaford

• mouthy
    mouthy

Did getting everything planned like you want it to be take a load off your mind?

Yes I have done my will ...got my plot of land ( The WT said I would have an acre,(THEY LIED)got my stone.now all have to ruddy well do is lie down & die. But the "old gray mare" aint what she used to be.
    They say the Good die young Every one who REALLY knows me say I will live to over 95..( ornery old brod).. But I am afraid I will get a gun before that age......I am 81 this month

• dinah
    dinah

Oh Granny! My grandmother will be 85 in June. She's ornery too!! But she's a sweet lady and loves to work with her flower beds and stuff. She has a sister who just turned 92.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh DI I guess you have good genes so you will live a long life. God willing (HUG)...But I live in a tiny little couple of rooms no flower beds, My only pleaure is computer( some times I get fed up with that) & my RA is acting up so I cant walk much anymore ... Moved away for Bumble Bee & Mary & all my other friends,to be near my Sue( gusgus on here) & I am bored ...( gave up the support group last year .... So I am a useless old gal........

• belbab
    belbab

Grace,

You can't just up and go like that. Can't you at least outlive Glen How, your old buddy?

If you go, that leaves me next. As far as I know, and I may be wrong, I am the next oldest on the board, unless someone else wants to claim the privilege. I am only three or four years behind you.

belbab

• CandleLight
    CandleLight

Mouthy,,.. or is it Granny or Grace?

No one your age is every useless. Very valuable would be a better way to put it. You have years of wisdom we younger wippersnappers need to hear. I love talking with people your age. Facinating, intelligent, and onery.... wonderful!

As for the tombstone. Good for you! A little morbid, but I understand, My grandmother did the same thing when Grandpa died about 10 years ago. When I go visit the grave, I have to say it is disturbing to see her name, knowing that she is at a garage sale!

Hope for our sakes you are with us much longer

Love

CL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit