Which MALE body type do you prefer?

by ItsJustMe 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

ha ha simon beat you!!

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

How is it that I am coming into this thread so late in the game?????

Ok, there is just something about a guy with an accent (mine has a Southern one & it makes me swoon)

Manners are critical for me & how he treats his mother.

Physically? No hairy backs. Dark hair, light eyes (green), strong facial features (read: chiseled)

closer

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Closer - good point! Good manners are such an important thing. I am so lucky to have a guy that has impeccable manners! We've been together for over a year and I can count on one hand how many times I've ever opened a door when he's around. That's just one instance, but he truly knows how to treat a lady!

Andi

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

My ideal man is joelbear. Funny, sweet, sensitive, and smart. But I'm not bearish enough for him. :-(

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Daayyyum Cygi-Baby! You got the hottie bad boy look going! Woohoo! Pretty lips sweetie! I have a feelin' Joel might even give-in a little for ya.

Andi

PS: Nice t-shirt!

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Cygnus- what happened to the pic?? I didn't get to see it???

closer

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Awww. Cygie - where'd your picture go???

Pouting Andi

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Closer, I'm with you....I LOVE an accent! But the American accents don't do it for me. Gotta be foreign!

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I kinda like that bad boy thing too.

Ok, so far my list is:

bad boy
    good manners
    nice to mom
    dark,light eyes
    accent
    chiseled features
    no back hair
    very giving in bed
    knows how to massage and change diapers
    loves his children
    great ass in jeans
    adores me

closer

• zerubberballz
    zerubberballz

The male body type I prefer is the one I had 20 years ago .. with any luck and a lot more exercise i'll be back there before the easter bunny comes..

great thread .. I have the scars and the scratchable back but not the accent or dark brooding eyes .. sob .. pout .. perv

cheers, narcissusistic unclebruce

PS: NO WAY AM I MASSAGING DIAPERS! I don't care if you're a super warrior woman .. you ain't making me do that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit