Which MALE body type do you prefer?

by ItsJustMe 90 Replies latest jw friends

• ItsJustMe
    ItsJustMe

Personally, I like under 6', muscular, dark eyes, curly dark hair.

Self-confidence is a must, as is laughing at my jokes!

• Prisca
    Prisca

I'll second that! I love the dark and handsome types

He also needs to be a good kisser!

• edward gentry
    edward gentry

I'll be watchin this one carefully, get the info on what the girls like then match that description to myself when Im whispering them..

personally I prefer the slobby, fat, sweaty,greasy haired type.
    the opposite of myself.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Sheesh Ed...did you have to go and tell them about the male strategy? Now all of us guys are going to have to send pics to show what we really look like.

I guess it is time to break out Photoshop and learn to use the special effects. LOL!

Skipper

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves that we are underlings." - William Shakespeare

• mommy
    mommy

LOL Of course we need this thread as well. I have always been attracted to dark haired men. But I have to have some baby blues. Everyone of my boyfriends had dark hair blue eyes except one, he has brown eyes. I love a hairy chest, I used to like it smooth, but I was a child Running my hands through a hairy chest playing with their mammary glands..mmmmm I love a rounded bum as well. And muscular thighs. I also like to see long hair on guys, but my current man is bald, and that opens up some more opportunities in the bedroom

They have to be funny, or at least laugh at my jokes Don't try to impress me with your "stuff" I have never been impressed with material things, and would be happier with a wildflower than a dozen roses. Look at me with eyes that say you could eat me alive, and then prove to me those eyes don't lie Confidence is important, but full of yourself is a bit much. Honesty is a must, even if it hurts me. Why is this sounding like a wanted ad? And why am I divulging such personal info today? Where is Prisca to blame my hormones? hehe
    wendy(stopping now before I run out of posts)

edited to add I like em short like me, no more than a few inches taller. And LOL because Prisca replied before me...haha
    Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• Simon
    Simon

You use doctored photos of Tome Cruise too eh?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

And I am a cute kitty cat.

• Andee
    Andee

Ok! here we go.

I prefer biting wit, intelligence, and an enormous sense of humor.
    Of course, being completely captivated by me is required.

If a guy has those, I am very flexable as far as body type. "Size" is not an issue with me, either.

HOWEVER!! Being over 6' is a plus (I am 5'10").

Non-negotiables: Good teeth and nice hands.

Andee

• edward gentry
    edward gentry

hey!
    All you other guys...OUTTA here!
    I was first!Your gonna scare em off.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I've dated short and tall guys, dark haired and blonde guys, chubby and thin guys...so I can't say I really have a "type". But dark eyes have always been my weakness. For some reason they seem "deep". I love big hands! Something about big hands and big forearms are a total turn on for me! Makes me feel safe I guess...

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit