Where I have been!

by Sparkplug 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget
    None of this helps if they come in your home and load it right on your machine because they were close to your family once.

http://spydevicecentral.com/vidnan_cams.htm

You could try this two ways........ Order it from a public computer and connect it to a time delay video and motion detector to start recording and catch the person in the act. I would check with law enforcement because to be able to be entered as evidence the video quality may have to be within certain parametres.

Or, a cheaper option would be to order all the equipment from your home computer, but phone up and cancel the order. The hacker won't know you've cancelled the order and won't want to risk coming back into your house and being recorded breaking and entering, hacking, etc.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    And I will jack someone up if they f* with my family now.

Amen. Mess with me, fine. I'll live. Mess with my family? Whole other story.

I'm sorry you are going thru this. Empty platitudes, I know.

I wish you strength and knowledge in your search for justice. Good luck!

momz

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

"search for justice"

Right now it is just a search for peace...I just want to be let to "BE"

• KW13
    KW13

Sparkplug, i have a proposal, your family deserve peace. Check your PM's.

• Casper
    Casper

OMG, Sparkplug....

That's awful, so sorry you and your family are having to deal with such jerks...!!!

We all have enough BS to deal with in life, without having to take on someone else's crap.......

Hate that your daughter is being effected also... I agree with above... NO ONE, messes with my girls...!!

Hope it all gets resolved soon...

Cas

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hi Sparkplug

I wish I knew the answer...All I can say is extend my deepest sympathy for a terrific poster who has been and will continue to be missed.

PS I love your pics.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Don't know if this is practical for you or not, but I would consider getting a laptop and not leaving it at home, especially if you suspect someone put software on your computer in person.

As far as losing files, I keep a backup external hard drive that is connected through a usb cord. Everyone should consider these, because hard drives do fail and pictures and writings can't be replaced. Also, you can turn them off when not in use so a virus won't affect them, as long as the computer is clean when you use the hard drive.

Finally, if you keep a desktop, make sure and physically unplug your internet connection when not in use. This means that any hacks will have to occur when you are online, and at least you'll have a better chance of knowing what's going on. I hope you catch the guy.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Sparky,

Be kind to yourself and take a break from everything.........please.

Warlock

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

((((((((((((((((((Sparkplug))))))))))))))))))))))

There are some seriously sick f*cks in this world, and you so don't deserve this!!!! Glad to see you post here; so sad to see you going through such awful things!

Stay strong, Sparky.

Rachel

• JK666
    JK666

Sparkplug,

I am sorry that someone violated your trust in such and aggregious manner, and that of you children. I hope that the law and Karma bite him in the ass.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit