Whats happening to prices in the USA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Fisherman 41 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Bring the Light, you hit the nail on the head with the rising standards of living. Burn so did you with the oil speculators.

• heathen
    heathen

I think the ethenol from corn is a waste of time and farmland , I just bet that there are allot more places that hemp can be grown without getting in the way of farm produce. Also the ethenol only relieves the situation by 25% of green house gases but hemp fuel burns totally clean from what I hear , I also don't have a problem with hydrogen or nuclear and think that solar energy can be developed to be far more efficient .I don't even think getting fuel from outer space is a good idea at all .Way too many dangers and problems to solve as well with expense . There are also all kinds of methane deposits that can be used and explored coming from the ocean floor even , you may have heard of the burmuda triangle .The problem is the rich greedy oil companies want us all enslaved to their system and are taking too long to get things in production . They think spending a billion dollars a day in Iraq is something worth the effort to control the oil . Absolutely despicable .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit