I am expecting trouble

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I have been fading for years now. I give less and less a shit about what the jw's want or say or do. I love my family and since my wife is still in although also inactive her rabid family is making the fade tough since I love and respect her dad. Here is the situation. When I first heard about this bs change I asked my father in law if he had heard anything since he catches anything blowing by in the wind. He said no but expressed disbelief they would do such a thing.

So, he comes over here tonight at around 10 to supposedly see my sick wife but he corners me in the kitchen as I am doing some cleaning and asked about my source on the bs thing. I told him a friend of mine had mentioned it in passing. Apparently, my father in law's, drunken, lecherous, hypocritical turd of a brother went to his house Monday with the BIG NEWS. When my fil heard it , he said, ya I already heard about it. But since my fil is too sick to attend many meetings and had in fact missed Sundays BIG NEWS, his bro was in shock. He was actually mad that he knew and had not been attending. (Oh what an asshole he is.) So he demanded to know where he heard it and he said, L****** told me like two or three weeks ago. The bro was livid. He said that it was under the gb seal for worldwide disclosure no sooner than sunday and I had broken the everliving law of the gb and that I was jumping ahead of jah's chariot. LOL

This is the same bro that drinks too much, hits his wife, leers at underage preteen girls, cusses, and tried to bribe two co's and three boe's to make him an elder because his family is so spiritual despite his own problems and inactivity for the past 25 years. What a fu**in' JACKHOLE. So, now when dad came by and I simply reiterated to him what I had told him a couple of weeks ago he shakes his head and says, your source is apostating..... We must never buck the society like that....blah blah blah. I got the feeling that his uberhypocritical brother is going to sell me out to make points for himself, and so does dad since he told me to keep an eye open for a visit... I am hoping they do come here and bitch about it so I can unload both barrels of truth on their stupid asses. I have been hoping for something to finally come to a head since I am so sick of the games and crap.

I would appreciate any ideas you may collectively have for me as I move forward into whatever it is awaits me.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Have PM'd you. Don't know how they can call this ''Apostacy'', Apostates LIE, this is THE TRUTH...running ahead of God? lololol, the irony...

• asilentone
    asilentone

yes, you are in alot of trouble! It would not surprise me if you will be toasted, all you can do is to pray that they do not bring it up anymore. Sorry about that.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Sorry to hear you are going through this. It's the reason I kept my lips firmly sealed on this one.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    It's the reason I kept my lips firmly sealed on this one.

Hi Mick! I have been feeding my fil some tidbits here and there and getting an idea of his position. He is a kind and sicere man, but he is I am afraid hopelessly locked intot he cult. You know, we touched on several topics besides the bs thing and he was telling me that not just anyone is going into the paradise. We all have to prove we deserve to be there. I asked him where was it written that we had jah's deserved kindness, and he just looked at me like I had cussed him out or something.

I suppose I am like a lot of criminals that drop hints for the fuzz because they secretly wish they could be caught! LOL

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I'm sorry that you may be facing a stressful situation, It seems that it is family

that sells you out often or not. I don't have any answers for you however my thoughts are

with you for the best. They still have to have two witnesses, did you not only tell one, it was

bro that told dad?

hope4others

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Tired of the Hypocrisy, I know what you mean about saying things because you secretly want to get caught, LOL! I find myself doing that at times too.

My dad (elder) knew about the change beforehand and he isn't a P.O. He said it was on the internet. Man did I ever want to press him on specifically which site it was on!!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    did you not only tell one

Yea, he told his ignor-anus brother

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Then as I see, there is only one witness you told one person, the rest is hear say your friend is responsible for repeating his share.

Check with Otwo.

hope4others

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Fact: the guy who told you this is a PO. Had to be, or he wouldn't have known himself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit