I am expecting trouble

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Layla33
    Layla33
    So he demanded to know where he heard it and he said, L****** told me like two or three weeks ago. The bro was livid. He said that it was under the gb seal for worldwide disclosure no sooner than sunday and I had broken the everliving law of the gb and that I was jumping ahead of jah's chariot. LOL

I am sorry, but this made me crack up laughing. These JWs and their investigating and religious pontificating never ceases to amaze me.

If it was me, I would play them like a flute, tell you heard some person on a street corner saying it. I mean I would throw them all kinds of bones, let them salivate over it and spend countless meetings figuring it out, but they wouldn't get a peep of my source.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    let them salivate over it and spend countless meetings figuring it out, but they wouldn't get a peep of my source.

I will never reveal my sources of anything. Part of me is really enjoying the pain this is causing this creep. Making him feel so out of touch is funny.

PONTIFICATING!! LOL

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

TOTH, sorry to hear you've got such crappy people in your life. I spread the BS rumor to my family but if for some reason anything comes back on me I'd just say,
    "Hey, you know how rumors go around. I'd heard it a couple weeks ago, and I told some people. What's the big deal? It was true, right?"

"Yes but you're running ahead of the organization."
    "How was I supposed to know it was a secret? If it was a secret I never would have found out about it! I just heard this is going to happen and I told ***** 'I hear this is going to happen.' If there's a problem, it's with the source that leaked the secret, not with us who found out."
    "Well how'd you find out?"
    "Heck, I don't even remember now. It was no big deal. A lot of people were talking about it. Sorry you were out of the loop. I'll tell you next time I hear something, 'K?" ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit