What do you thing the next big announcement will be about?

by 5go 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo
    The only thing I think is holding up this change is the potential litigation from those whose families died refusing blood transfusions. However, that hasn't stopped them in the past.

I predicted this at my trial when I was removed from the elder body and they acused me of running ahead of the organization. I think they will have to make this change as soon as they can figure out how to do it without getting there pants sued off.

LD

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Maybe lower time requirements for regular and auxiliary pioneers. Maybe they will openly allow the celebration of certain holidays.

• asilentone
    asilentone

one new governing body member?

• Open mind
    Open mind

My vote:

Masturbation is now a conscience matter.

Keep those 18 year olds who are trying to "do things Jehovah's way" (tm) from getting married just to get their rocks off.

Of course this will never happen. So I guess that makes this post off-topic.

Sorry.

OM

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think you will see a change in the field service hours reporting methods.

Other things such as visiting the sick and elderly, time spent transporting brothers to meetings and other "good" activities that brothers do to aid and encourage others. It could very easily justified as "doing good to others, but especially to those in the faith" and "loving your neighbor as yourself."

It would also help to mainstream the organization in countries that may view the borg as a cult.

Rub a Dub

• Regretful_J
    Regretful_J

those suckers would lick the floor at the assembly clean the Governing Body told them to....I can't understand why most can't see that this is a cult, seriously

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The annual audit of the congregations' literature will no longer be performed by the Presiding Overseer but rather the Service Overseer.

Rub a Dub

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

You must have missed the big announcement. Where have you been?

They announced that they will now be laminating the covers of books instead of using the cheaper method of paper only.

This shows that jehober's organizational chariot is progressively moving forward as we get so very near the end of this wicked system of things.

• DJK
    DJK

Their going to bring back stoning. You can buy rocks at the book counter for 15$ a dozen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit