Lucky Charms

by loosie 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And here they are bashing other superstitions. The witlesses do not fear the superstitions that originated in the First Dark Ages. Yet, they are afraid of demons, and are creating more superstitions than they left.

The worst part is that they are creating a problem that doesn't need to exist. Demons do not attack and harass people (instead, like Satan and Jesus, they want mankind to be free from God's potentially oppressive rulership). I have eaten Lucky Charms without any demon trouble whatsoever. (They called them Fortunate Figures in the congregation I used to go to).

In addition to the Lucky Charms, I have bought a Ouija board, joined numerous apostate web sites, downloaded satanic music onto my computer, bought numerous Christmas decorations from one of those satanic holiday stores, and have some satanic books. No demons have attacked me or harassed me once I got those items. In fact, I actually feel safer with a Ouija board in my place than I used to at the Kingdumb Hell.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I had weak jws as parents and they let us eat Lucky Charms...funny thing was I wasn't impressed by them. I liked "Freakies" better.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

the funny thing about lucky vs. fortunate is that Fortuna was a goddess!

• Nowman
    Nowman

I wasn't allowed to eat Lucky Charms either. How funny, I forgot about that!!

Nikki

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Try eating Lucky Charms while watching Harry Potter and wearing a Smurfs t-shirt

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

At the risk of revealing myself I ate it at the bethel table once. I got a stern talking to.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    Ya, my family only let us eat them if we called them.................."Fortunate Trinkets". lol yeah I never understood the whole fortunate,lucky thing.The definitions are almost the exactly the same.

LOL.... I love that cereal, I can't remember eating them either until I was older!?!?!

• Lo
    Lo

THEY DONT HAVE THEM IN IRELAND ANYMORE. apparently they sell them in one shop in dublin. i am yet to find this magical place though...it makes me so sad :(

• Dagney
    Dagney

Awww, this is a cute thread. I need a little levity...it's a weird week so far.

I think my mother reluctantly gave in and let me eat the demonized cereal. Sheesh. We're talking "cereal" here.

"Fortunate Trinkets," good one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit