Why I Do What I Do - Randy Watters

by Dogpatch 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Hi Abaddon,
    I am happy that we could agree on something. I have reached a point in my spiritual journey that has affected my whole outlook on All Things Relevant. Intentional insults are one of my pet peeves and I was very adept at flinging them. I'm not saying that I won't regress but I am trying.
    Later,
    Rex

• waiting
    waiting

Thanks, Randy,

Glad for the quote - it's been a couple of months ago since I saw it. It was a little wordier than I remembered - glad I added "paraphrased". I thought it was kinda cool - obviously, you might think so too, eh?

I also wanted to add - your UN site is great. My husband, who doesn't come on here, spent hours there last Sunday, just reading. Then he got into a section about old WTBTS books - he's now plotting a way to get his mother's library.

He was amazed at the sheer volume of literature you handle, either other people's works, or your own writings.

Fine job done for a Southern California surfer.

waiting

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Hi Cygnus,
    It is too easy to take comments here the wrong way. I thought your question was (and still is) irrelevant and wrong to ask. However, I apologize for my own name-calling.
    I want to be friends with everyone here that will allow me to. I just get put-off by the constant drumbeat of critisism directed at Christians. I know that you and others here have suffered grieviously and I want to be compassionate instead of unfeeling.
    I should just be more accepting that people will think us 'foolish' for our faith. It's been predicted and I can understand why people do not see what we Christians see. God has left mysteries that no scripture can readily answer.

Hi Randy,
    I owe you an apology for some of my past comments. Thank you for your work and your kindness toward all who cross your path. I would do well to imitate your fine attitude and calm manner.
    KTF
    Rex

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Randy,

I do know that I posted the same

comment other times, but it doen't hurt to write

again to congratulate you for your website.

This goes also for the particular one dedicated to

the "latest" lie from the WTBS, as an NGO with the

UN's DPI . Great work, continue to spread the news.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

I didn't 'Willy' know how 'Randy' influenced so many 'shiela's', Tom's dick's and hairry's! Who knew?

DB

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks Simon! Probably 25% of my orders are from overseas. I've got that one down, and know more about overseas shipping than anyone at the local post offices. :-))
    The U.S. postal system is pretty complex and changes continually. Since the latest overseas price increases, airmail is often cheaper than surface mail. No wonder they are losing money, what a bureaucracy there!

Thank you Prisca, waiting and Mac. A hug to Rex!

I have been to Australia twice, and Jan Groenveld is a close friend. I had a lot of fun with my name over there! :-))

I know to many I seem self-aggrandizing with my sites and stuff, but usually I am just having fun. I am surrounded by Hollywood minions over here, and it just keeps rubbing off on me.

To get "randy" Check out the sock-puppet thingy at the bottom of:
    http://www.randytv.com
    Randy

• Kristen
    Kristen

Dear Randy,
    I also want to express my appreciation to you for all the work you've done through the Freeminds site to present the "other" side of the WTBTS. Yours was one of the first sites I found years ago that didn't scare me off. I was really fascinated by the "What happened at Bethel in the 1980s" stories and eventually mustered up the courage to read COC because of the way you presented the information. And the touch of humor on the site was appreciated as well (cartoons during the 80s stuff).

I also enjoyed your "Randy TV" snippet. Couldn't help but think how much of an "elder" you really sound like! ;)

Take care,
    Kristen

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Randy

You helped me too. I remember emailing you and you replied promptly and provided information regarding womens issues relating to the watchtower. Thank you!

The only page I found offensive on your site was this one: http://www.exjws.net/museum/ because it has the name Jehovah used inappropriately (as far as I was concerned as a jw) and looks as though its written in blood or something!

Sirona

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thank you Mommie Dearest!
    I will be gay with you and play in pink Gothic castles in the woods. Let's go.

Thanks Kristen!
    Sirona: Thank you, I have already planned to overhaul some more objectionable humor, such as the Museum site. Check it out in about a week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit