road trip update....

by wings 18 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

Here is a link to my first thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/153425/1.ashx

I am planning three seperate trips. This one will be to go east. I will take my father's ashes to North Carolina, sprinkle some at the ocean, some on the Pamlico River, and bury the rest with his family. I have an uncle in North Georgia, and an Aunt in Annapollis MD I want to see. Otherwise, it is just for fun.

I am planning on leaving Albuquerque sometime in mid to late May. I will discuss specific dates in PM's.

I will head west to Oaklahoma City, then north to Springfield.....St Louis.....then north to Indianapolis.....Columbus.....then head east to Maryland to see my aunt. Then down to the North Carolina coast. From there towards Georgia, then back through the southern states back to Albuquerque.

I, of course will venture off this path to meet some of you, understanding I will be somewhat limited. I also would be willing to park and fly to meet a group of you, I'm thinking Toronto (because there are so many of you in that area), but I don't want to assume that the timing would work out. Thought I would mention it (just in case).

My second trip will be to Southern CA. Arizona...etc... I'll let you know when the dates will be for that.

I will also go to Hawaii, Maui, I have two daughters and two grandkids there I want to see. That will be later also.

Okay, I'm ready for some feedback.

wings

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Maybe you'll make it to Nashville sometime. Have a great trip!

momz

• Switch
    Switch

Cool - that sounds like a great adventure, Wings.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

That's a great trip you have planned! You're going to have fun. Let us know when you plan to come through the Dallas/Fort Worth area on your return.

• wings
    wings
    Maybe you'll make it to Nashville sometime.

Not too far from North Georgia....could do it. I am also looking for a small town to relocate to. You gave me Carthage, TN....I might check it out.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Things are clicking!! I remember telling you that! I'll give you the grand tour if you make it up this way.

momz

• wings
    wings
    I'll give you the grand tour if you make it up this way.

To meet you my dear, it would be well worth it.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Likewise!!! Just PM me if you can make it!

momz

• Dagney
    Dagney

I'm in SoCal and would love to meetup with you when you make it this way.

Happy trails!

• wings
    wings

So, I will be going through Oklahoma, and Texas. I know there are a bunch of you in both of those areas.....anyone who could meet during that time would be great.....reallly, really, great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit