Update on Husband...

by cognac 23 Replies latest jw friends

• loosie
    loosie

I did the same thing. When my husband first came here. I thought he was just mad at being DF'd for a 2nd time. And that after time he would be ok with everything. So when he would point out something from this website, it usually spurred me on to go to meetings more regularly.

It' is just going to take some time. Be patient.

From what I've read it sounds like hubby really loves you. And if that is a pic of him on your myspace page he is a cutie just like you.

((hugs))

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

This worked for me, crazy as it might sound.

Say to him one day when you're not arguing, "You know, I just can't accept the fact that Jehovah's Witnesses have to believe that chimpanzees don't exist."

Whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/17501/1.ashx

Have fun.

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

I was going to all the meetings, but since the memorial I've managed to be sick for probably 4 out of 5 meetings. If I go, I leave early. With each meeting I skip it gets easier. :-)

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I'm sorry to hear that. I worry about you guys and others in your situation. It was nearly my marriage - my husband was willing to take that on; he knew I'd be trying to get reinstated and had no idea if I'd ever intellectually break free.

You must find things that you can do together that you both enjoy. He'll have to learn that this is what it's going to take for you to make it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit