you must destroy the dolls of your little girls

by chirac 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    I can remember one horny single mom/sister used to let her kids take in Skeletor Action figures in the 1980's

Say, that might have been me, lol (not really I wasn't single) my kids had the whole collection He Man, Skeletor, Even had all the Ninja turtle collection.

All Fine Christian toys I'll have you know, lol.

I listened to the mp3 version of Barbie yknot posted on another thread yesterday.

The Wt is really over the edge on this one, you have got to hear the rehearsed response to the questions little

girl gets from mom. (its about 10 min or less)

Cheers!

hope4others

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

I wonder what they would think of Governing Body dolls ? Each one comes with a stick up its ass and smells like moth balls ! Press a button and hear various inane prophecies and JW regulations in a genuine GB voice !

Imagine the hours of fun your child could have when a GB member attempts to place a watchtower and gets bitch-slapped by Barbie !

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

What is the first doll that comes to mind that has boobs, and a huge wardrobe to choose from that fits closely to the body? "Barbie"....no doubt about it!
    LOL, so true. Would be funny as hell if Mattel, Inc. sued the WTBTS, Inc.!!

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Maybe they'll all just move to Saudi Arabia... after all, they banned Barbie in September 2003. What a safe environment for the Witnesses...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbie#Controversies

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

TJ Iamcleared2 land,

Interesting, What doesnt wikipedia have.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

You must also remember the soldier doll "Action Man"

This of course could lead boys into improper curiosity about other men's packets.

Just think - off come the commando clothes. "MMM - why isn't what he has between the legs like mine?"

Before we know it our sons will be going into public restrooms eyeing up the guys genitals.

Therefore protect your sons from the equation "doll + curiosity= toilet pickup + homosexuality.

HB

Anomally -

The WT would not dare explicitly come out and criticize or condemn a particular brand of doll. If they named the Barbie doll in a negative light Mattel corp would sue their dust farting old assholes for MILLIONS.

It was the same in 1992, when they showed a rapper in a study, these "ghetto" dwellers were criticized in a roundabout way, as above for wearing "inflatable trainers". If the photo had shown a pair, the manufacturers would no doubt have sued. So the rapper had no feet.

They know how to write articles so the dub will make the connection for themselves, even though not spelled out for them.

Then they can turn round and tell the sheeple - we didn't actually say THAT. if you think that there was no criticism because they did not say "WE do not approve of Barbie, or Barbie is immodest then you are not really aware of how the Witchtower controls its followers without their realizing it.

Those of us who were in for long enough have seen so much of this sly mind control it makes us PUKE.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

"They have bodies like women"

What crap.

That kid obviously does not know about pubic hair (unless mommy explains how Barbie like to keep her playpen clean with a brazilian wax for action man)

No woman can spread her legs up and around like that. Where are the nipples and aureoles?

No child of the age to be playing with barbie is even aware of how sexually arousing such clothes can be unless the parents have already filled her mind inappropriately.

"Do you think having learned from the babble, that these clothes are what a Christian should wear?"

"Mmm NO."

"why?"

"because they aren't my size."

HB

HB

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

hamsterbait wins the post of the day award.. damn, that was funny!!

What crap.

That kid obviously does not know about pubic hair (unless mommy explains how Barbie like to keep her playpen clean with a brazilian wax for action man)

• Dagney
    Dagney

I'm from the first "Barbie" generation. Frankly, I had no problem understanding that she was just a piece of plastic with cool (doll) clothes and groovy plastic house and car. The hours spent with friends with the toys were full of imagination and play. Nobody I know thought they were "friends" or demanded a "Solo in the Spotlight" dress to wear to meetings.

I think the article was a nice history lesson, one my mother probably appreciates, but any normal youngster could care less about. But it's all presented with subtle intimation "is it truuuuue dolls are harmless inanimate objects??????"

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

See, "NORMAL" kids don't WORRY that their dolls are demonized, they actually PRETEND AND PLAY that their dolls are demonized and attack them....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7eKFpCHKx8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit