you must destroy the dolls of your little girls

by chirac 44 Replies latest jw friends

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Maybe that's the District Convention release this year... collectible dolls for the kids... you know, the apostles, prophets, David, the little girl who helped Naaman...

The WT could get into the toy market! Talk about a captive audience. I wonder if the kids could bring them to the KH?

• Casper
    Casper
    remember my step-sister traumatically screaming as "Mom" burned her doll in the fireplace.... that messed her up for a long time.

TJ,

That's so sad, to put a child thru such, for no reason.

I know that's how it would have effected me...or my girls, (they did have dolls, just not into them as much as I was).

Cas

• choosing life
    choosing life

Is this for real? There is something terribly demented in scrutinizing a child's dolls. Don't they have anything to do with their lives?

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

G: "Because they have bodies like women, and their clothes and shoes are those of women."
    Yeah, God forbid little girls imagine growing up into women... playing house, doctor, whatever... It's kind of funny, when you think about it, that the article didn't talk at all about the "potential dangers" of little boys playing with dolls... you know those Barbies can be anatomically correct. Might lead them down the dark path...
  • Casper
    Casper

M: "That's RIGHT! And after reading what we did in the Bible, do you think the clothing these dolls are wearing is the kind Christians should wear?"

G:

"No..."

M:

"Why not?"

G:

"Because the skirts are very short, the blouses are low cut, and the material sticks to their bodies."

So Barbie should wear a "Sack Dress"...?

Cas

• yknot
    yknot

Arrrggg.....the 80's all over again.....Is another GB defecting and blogging or something????

You know there will be over-zealous parents....(((LIKE MINE)))))

GB/Writing Department BASTARDS......

ohh the memories are flooding back now !!! Emoticon - Frustrated.....

All my stuff save a few 'rag-dolls" went into a burn-barrell and up in flames !!!

on the flip side I guess that dear Sister who sells 'pioneer Barbie clothes" on ebay will be makin' a killin'

http://cgi.ebay.com/Watchtower-PIONEER-BARBIE-Its-a-COOL-CAREER-Must-C_W0QQitemZ300189840340QQihZ020QQcategoryZ1447QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But you know what ...aren't the Bratz dolls just.....converts waiting for Aux Pioneer Barbie to knock? If the worldly doll get trashed who will PO Ken and PO Wife Barbie conduct a study with?

SOOOOOOO

Which one of you smart adzess are gonna put up an ebay the "apostate barbie fashion collection with tiny CoC, ", then you could do a computer desk set with JWD screen" !!!!!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Hey kids! Anyone remember Pioneer Barbie?

http://tinyurl.com/5j7o6j

~Sue

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    Which one of you smart adzess are gonna put up an ebay the "apostate barbie fashion collection with tiny CoC, ", then you could do a computer desk set with JWD screen" !!!!!

yknot, that's funny!! Would it include a bag for their head (convention picketing)?

• DT
    DT

Dolls are evil! They are spiritistic and contribute to loose morals. That's not what that article said, but it's how some dubs will understand it. They are trained to read between the lines and come to crazy conclusions. Give them a few years and we will probably start hearing stories of demonised dolls that can't be burned.

• changeling
    changeling

DT: As crazy as your post sounds, I'm afraid it's true.

changeling :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit