Predict How JWs Will Accept The New Announcement

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Will they be disturbed?

Happy?

Thinking this proves the end is nearer than ever???

• asilentone
    asilentone

they will say oh dear we are so very near the end

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I predict they will be THRILLED with the new "loving provision of Jehovah" and his new "arrangement" as the WTS phases out Jehovah's OLD loving arrangement of the home Bookstudy meeting.

• changeling
    changeling

I think most will be relieved. Who really likes going to all those meetings?

A few of the old timers who are aware of the importance the Society always gave to the Book Study will be bewildered; this is the last thing they ever thought would happen.

Soon they will all fall into the new routine and think nothing of it.

changeling

• journey-on
    journey-on

They will simply take it as a new loving arrangement from the FDS and believe

things are being put in place for SOMETHING BIG ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

• Purza
    Purza

The light is getting brighter every moment! They will consider it a blessing from above about how much god cares for them!

Purza

• willyloman
    willyloman

Despite all the hoopla the Society will make over this new "family/pesonal study" program on the newly liberated week night, the rank and file will be ecstatic about having what is in reality one less meeting, and one more night to themselves.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I think at first the Society will tell the b&s to use this as a family study night. Once everything has settled

down, I think they are going to start pushing it as a field service evening and demanding encouraging people to pioneer.

This may come later on in the year after all the smoke has settled and the b&s have gotten used to a free night....then

BAM!! they will hit them with the old guilt trip. With a whole evening free, "surely more of you could consider the pioneer

work."

• changeling
    changeling

You think like the "Governing Body", JO!

changeling:)

• journey-on
    journey-on
    You think like the "Governing Body", JO!

Well, Changeling, (LOL), remember, I AM an intuitive. (I forgot the rest of my letters....bet you remember though).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit