FRIDAY AT LAST...............TGIF

by nomoreguilt 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

You really had me going there till this,

newyork44- Oh wait. I don't have to do that any more.

h40

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Update!!

Quirky1

• changeling
    changeling

Tonight, RV and I went out to a little Italian Restaurant. I had lingiuni with "Putanesca" sauce and a glass of Chianti. He had Fettuccinni Alfredo. Afterwards we went to the movies and saw "Deceived" with Hugh Jackman and Ewan McGregor. A sexy thriller with a dissapointing ending.

Tomorrow, we'll probably hang aroung the house and grill hamburgers for dinner.

Sunday, as usual, we will worshilp the god of brunch at our favorite downtown cafe.

Have a great weekend everybody!

changeling :)

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I have a friend from Finland staying at my house this weekend, but it's a working weekend. She's here to teach a class, and I'll be working in the office, but we'll go out to dinner Sunday evening with friends as we don't know when we'll see her again. Such a nice person! I'll be doing quickbooks all day tomorrow, kind of enjoy quickbooks...

• flipper
    flipper

I am BBQing some salmon for Mrs. Flipper and myself tonight, drinking Merlot and probably will settle down to watch a good movie in an hour or so. Have a nice weekend ya'll ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I just thought it might be interesting to see what everyone has planned for the weekend. Tonight is our last night of our Mixed Doubles bowling league. We get the money for the how we did this past season, ach, that's ok.

Tonight, Friday my wife and I went out to dinner, I had a greek salad, she had pot roast. We rented some movies one was "Blades of Glory" which was funny with Will Farrell and the guy from Napolean Dynamite.

Right now I'm putting back some natural ice a cheap beer, but my coworkers tell me its the most powerful. I think they're right.

Tomorrow were going to my sons house for a pool party with all our JW family some who live here in Florida and some down from Ohio for spring break. And also my sons in laws most of who never heard of jehober.

My wife briefed me not to discuss the bookstudy rumor or any JW data for that matter. She said shes been out for 13 years and I've been out for 23 years and no one seems to notice so lets keep it that way.

Sunday I'm going to polish my boots and go back to work at the jail.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Today I went out early and did yard sales - my guilty pleasure. Scored some pink glass, a very nice little vintage bookcase, and some odds and ends. The joke is, tomorrow I'm helping a friend with a yard sale, so we can sell our Krap. I think Krap just circulates around, it never actually goes away.

tonight, dinner with my visitor, tomorrow night, dinner with my visitor and some other friends. Have to watch the calories today and tomorrow!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit