FRIDAY AT LAST...............TGIF

by nomoreguilt 26 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    After last nights concert, BON JOVI ROCKS, I don't know that I can do too much!

I hear you!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Saturday - studying and form-filling

Sunday - church, study and form-filling

Monday to Friday - study and form-filling

• BFD
    BFD

TGIF!

This weekend I am going to go up to the farm and get a few 5 gallon buckets of cow manure and use it to fertilze the soil in my vegetable garden. I turned the soil already two weeks or so ago but I want to enrich it with some manure before I plant anything.

The garlic I planted last fall is already about 6" high. I planted it in a new section that I turned over so I need to get in there and pull the left over grass and weeds that are growing.

I am anxious to plant some flowers in my flower garden and planters but I know as soon as I do we'll get a cold snap. Usually is safe to do mid to late May but the weather here has been unseasonably warm. I did plant my hanging baskets and I bring them in the house at night if it's going to get too cold.. I have not had to take them in for almost 2 weeks!

On Sunday I will be attending a party at my brother's house for my nephew who is making his confirmation today. I am not going to the confirmation but I said I'd go to the party.

Have a great weekend everyone!

BFD

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    Saturday, my wife and I are going to try and get 18 holes of golf in, YES!! Dinner out saturday night.

I wish, still not warm enough here, but the practise range is open. I think we may try a new Vietnamese restaurant for lunch, everyone is raving about it.

I would like to get started on turning my vinyl into mp3's, I've got a ton. I was thinking about framing a few favorites and hanging them in my office.

hope4others

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Quirky1

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

WOW! I'm back from work, short day as usual, and i am so glad to see the great responses to this thread. I guess it's just what we ALL needed, eh?

Quirky1....to you! I have already started with my friend Jack Daniels, just for starters mind you. This evening at bowling it will continue with pitchers of .

BFD.... I could use some of that natural bovine stuff here myself. My wife was out pulling weeds from the flower beds yesterday and I just knw we'll be going to Home Depot soon.

Carry on my friends, don't let the weekend cut you short for all you need to accomplish. And heaven forbid you should waste any time YOU KNOW WHERE.....

NMG

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

I couldn't agree more! I'm going to write my last couple of papers for the end of term, go to dinner at my brother's house and see my nephew, sleep in and just generally enjoy life! Oh, and get my apartment set up for my cat! She's been living with my ex and I finally scraped together enough for the pet deposit to bring her to live with me - I'm so happy! We might even have good weather! Considering that summer doesn't technically start in the Pacific NW until after the fourth of July fireworks, anything over 65 is fabulous!

brunn

• compound complex
    compound complex

NMG:

"The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your cup."

The company's slogan has long been "the best part of waking up,
    is Folgers in your cup," but they perceive that their new target audience ...
    www.slashfood.com/2006/07/11/the-best-part-of-waking-up/ - 91k

"Good coffee is like friendship: rich and warm and strong."

Pan-American Coffee Bureau

CoCo Cafe

• Casper
    Casper

Since Hubby has retired, it's always the week-end around here...

We are in the process of building a patio on the back of the house... something I very much look forward to.

Except for dealing with the mud, contractors, big trucks, & having concrete & mud tracked in the house, oh and of course, a few "Choice" words by Hubby here and there... no doubt, by me also...

Should be a fun ... week-end.

Cas

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Here is my weekend schedule:

Friday

Family study tonight. Ordinarily it is wed, but we skipped and moved it to Friday.

Saturday

Wake up early for service tomorrow go out till noon.

come home and cut the grass

Study for the wt.

go to bed early

Sunday

Wake up early go to meeting. After meeting go out in service get home about 3pm

Take a nap

Meet with other elders for elder's meeting or shepherding calls

Go to bed early

Thank god it is Monday!!

Oh wait. I don't have to do that any more.

Yippee!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit