Your relationship with Jesus Christ

by real one 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AGuest
    AGuest

The Bible? To mislead those seeking the True Light. Matthew 24:23-24; John 1:7-12; John 8:12

The scriptures (some of which are contained in the Bible; some of which are not)? To teach those who do not yet have the Law (of Christ, which is ratified by blood and manifest in a NEW covenant, which Law is LOVE)... written on their hearts. Unbelievers. An "unbeliever" is not one who doesn't believe in God at all. They are those who are "without God" altogether. An unbeliever... is one who lacks belief... lacks FAITH. Like Thomas, even if they claim to believe in GOD... they will NOT believe that Christ IS ALIVE... until they SEE PROOF... with their own eyes. Regardless of what God has already shown them up to now.

It is just like when the Law had to be written on stone tablets for the Israelites because they lacked faith - although they saw the plagues, etc., they STILL didn't think God Himself was with them, STILL didn't think Moses was coming back down the mountain, STILL didn't believe that if they followed God's direction and only gathered manna six days they would not starve. The Bible and other writings, are for those of ISRAEL... and those who go with them... who STILL lack faith and STILL need to walk by SIGHT. They need to SEE the Law written... because it is not yet written where it should be: on their hearts.

Once God and Christ come and dwell IN one, however, they [God and Christ] write the Law THERE... on the "ark" of that one's "covenant" with God... one's HEART. And it is "above" that "ark" that the spirit of God resides, in the MOST Holy... through Christ, the High Priest, whose spirit also resides there, in the HOLY. And it is from THERE, above our "ark" that God speaks to us.

It is NO different from the tabernacle and temple:

God is the MOST Holy. Our heart is the ark (container) of our covenant with Him. That is why we are told to GUARD it!

If He is abiding with us, His spirit resides ABOVE our ark... just as it did in the tabernacle and temple.

Only the High Priest can enter into the MOST Holy. Christ is the High Priest, so only HE can enter into the MOST Holy before the person of God.

Christ, too, is the HOLY. The "sons of Aaron"... priests... can enter into the Holy - i.e., enter before CHRIST.

We currently "tabernacle" with God, in that we are still in the FLESH... a TEMPORARY dwelling place for the spirit of God. Christ, however, is building up God's "temple". He is building US into a "house" for God to PERMANENTLY occupy by spirit. We will become that "house" when we have put OFF the temporary and corruptible... and put ON... the permanent and incorruptible. He is the foundation cornerstone of that building, with the apostles the foundation, the Prophets and others pillars... and we... "living stones." Christ is building God's temple, which is NOT made with hands... but with SPIRIT. When that "house" is completed, God's spirit will again become ONE... He in union with us, we in union with Him... through Christ... and God will become ALL things... IN all and TO all.

Thus, Christ said, "In my Father's HOUSE... are MANY dwelling places (abodes - places for God's spirit to dwell)." WE... are those "dwelling places"... "abodes."

It really is not rocket science, dear Real One. Rather, it is QUITE elementary - A-B-C, in fact. However, unless you become as a small child... i.e., one who stops trying to outthink God and Christ, but insteads simply follows what they say... LITERALLY... as a small child WOULD... one will not ever get the sense of it. If you were a little child, I could say to you, "RealOne, step out on the water and walk." And, as a small child, you would step out. Without hesitation. Why? Because you believed what I told you. If, however, I told you the same thing as an older child or an adult, you would look at me as if I were crazy. Why? Because you DON'T believe.

Thus, we have to HUMBLE ourselves... TRULY... rather than exalt ourselves... even in our thinking. This does not mean become stupid or an imbecile. It does not mean leaving off from one's self-respect. It means condescending to accept God... on HIS terms. And those terms are QUITE simple: "This is my Son the beloved. Listen... to him." And "My sheep know my voice." And "No one comes to the Father, except through me." "And his name is the Word of God." And "I... am the Truth." And "Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have NO life in yourselves." And "Come to ME all you who are toiling and loaded down." And "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink." And, finally:

"You are searching the scriptures because you think that by means of them you will have everlasting life. And these are the very ones that bear witness about me; and yet... youdo not want to come to me that you might have life."John 5:39-40

God is NOT silent, dear one, nor is Christ. Indeed, if the demons can speak, why can't they? They can... and they do. Literally. But NOT through the Bible. For even the Bible says:

"God, who long ago spoke on many occasions and many ways to our forefathers by means of the prophets, has, at the end of these days, spoken to US... by means OF A SON." Hebrews 1:2

May you hear... and get the sense of it. Truly.

I bid you peace, and I remain,

Your servant and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Aguest, what does these mean?

1 The Holy Spirit led Jesus into the desert, so that the devil could test him.

By means of the spirit of God, which spirit has been granted me by Christ, I will tell you that what occurred is that my Lord was led by God's spirit... His life force... and not the Holy Spirit... into the desert. How can you know this? You give the answer yourself, below:

"Jesus was talking about the Holy Spirit, who would be given to everyone that had faith in him. The Spirit had not yet been given to anyone, since Jesus had not yet been given his full glory."

"Anyone" included the Christ. Again:

7 But I tell you that I am going to do what is best for you. That is why I am going away. The Holy Spirit cannot come to help you until I leave. But after I am gone, I will send the Spirit to you.

32I tell you that any sinful thing you do or say can be forgiven. Even if you speak against the Son of Man, you can be forgiven. But if you speak against the Holy Spirit, you can never be forgiven, either in this life or in the life to come.

This is because one my Lord was FULLY glorified, he became "the EXACT representation of God." So, while he remained in the FLESH (i.e., Son of MAN)... one could speak against him. Indeed, they did, and my Lord said, "FORGIVE them, Father..." Once he became fully glorified and THE Holy Spirit, speaking against that Spirit... was the same as speaking... against God. For which there is no forgiveness.

19 Go to the people of all nations and make them my disciples. Baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit,

Dearest Real One, this is one of if not THE most mistranslated, mistransliterated, misstated, misleading and misunderstood statements in the entire Bible. This is NOT what my Lord said. By means of holy spirit, which spirit I received from the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH of Armies, through His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who IS the Holy Spirit, I say to you that what my Lord directed was:

"Baptizing them... in the name of the Father... INTO the Christ... WITH holy spirit." THAT is what they were told to do... and what they did. Matthew 3:11; John 1:33; Acts 19:1-7

THIS is one of the VERY reasons why my Lord said, "Woe, to you... scribes!!"

As soon as Jesus came out of the water, he saw the sky open and the Holy Spirit coming down to him like a dove.

No, dear one: he saw God's spirit, holy spirit, His life force, coming. THE Holy Spirit had not comed yet, COULD not come yet... because he had not be GLORIFIED yet. See, above.

Jesus was talking about the Holy Spirit, who would be given to everyone that had faith in him. The Spirit had not yet been given to anyone, since Jesus had not yet been given his full glory

See?

7 But I tell you that I am going to do what is best for you. That is why I am going away. The Holy Spirit cannot come to help you until I leave. But after I am gone, I will send the Spirit to you.

Get it?

26 But the Holy Spirit will come and help [a] you, because the Father will send the Spirit to take my place. The Spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you

"Will" come. Not, will come back. The problem, dear Real One, is the misapplication of capital letters, misunderstanding of what God's spirit and The Holy Spirit are, that they are NOT the same, but entirely different. Why this confusion? Because folks who lean upon their OWN understanding... rather than possessing God's holy spirit and following The Holy Spirit. The WTBTS is among these. It is why there is NO ACCURATE Bible out there - each slants toward the beliefs of their author.

Indeed, a one time many years ago, I and others asked our Lord if we should not write a translation, based on what he was giving us. The response? No. Why? Two reasons: one, we would not be able to keep our own understanding out of it and so would do the same as those we "judged" - publish and inaccurate version. Two, it is HE who writes his law... on hearts. No one else is authorized to do so. All we need to do, is share what he tells us with whom he tells us to share it. So long as we do that, we will not go wrong. And so, we left that idea well alone.

I ask you: which version is correct? Which the most accurate? How do you know? Who can you believe? I have come to KNOW... that if one wants to drink CLEAN 'water'... one needs to do so... at the SOURCE. Not downstream, after the water has flowed through many cities and towns, picking up pollution and debris. Not after it's been through the "treatment plant," and now with vital minerals and nutrients removed and replaced with man-made "chemicals."

Drink "sweet" water, dear Real One. From the Cistern of God, Christ. Out of HIS inmost parts... streams of LIVING WATER flow... and there is NO lie in it, no deception, no pollution, no wormwood... no death.

I bid you the greatest of peace.

Your servant and follow slave of Christ,

SA

• John Doe
    John Doe

No offense, but you're not supposed to have any relations with dead people. That's against the law, and it's illegal too.

• AGuest
    AGuest

who's dead?

SA, a slave of Christ

• real one
    real one

so Aguest are you telling me that you do not believe in the trinity? The Father Son and Holy Spirit? you believe that the Holy Spirit is Jesus Christ? ok well explain these then

18 This is how Jesus Christ was born. A young woman named Mary was engaged to Joseph from King David's family. But before they were married, she learned that she was going to have a baby by God's Holy Spirit.

21 At that same time, Jesus felt the joy that comes from the Holy Spirit, [a] and he said: My Father, Lord of heaven and earth, I am grateful that you hid all this from wise and educated people and showed it to ordinary people. Yes, Father, that is what pleased you

As bad as you are, you still know how to give good gifts to your children. But your heavenly Father is even more ready to give the Holy Spirit to anyone who asks.

As bad as you are, you still know how to give good gifts to your children. But your heavenly Father is even more ready to give the Holy Spirit to anyone who asks.

33 Before this I didn't know who he was. But the one who sent me to baptize with water had told me, "You will see the Spirit come down and stay on someone. Then you will know that he is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit."

Then he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit.

2 until he was taken up to heaven. But before he was taken up, he gave orders to the apostles he had chosen with the help of the Holy Spirit

Don't leave Jerusalem yet. Wait here for the Father to give you the Holy Spirit, just as I told you he has promised to do.

33 Jesus was taken up to sit at the right side [a] of God, and he was given the Holy Spirit, just as the Father had promised. Jesus is also the one who has given the Spirit to us, and that is what you are now seeing and hearing.

We are here to tell you about all this, and so is the Holy Spirit, who is God's gift to everyone who obeys God.

55 But Stephen was filled with the Holy Spirit. He looked toward heaven, where he saw our glorious God and Jesus standing at his right side. [a]

Ananias left and went into the house where Saul was staying. Ananias placed his hands on him and said, "Saul, the Lord Jesus has sent me. He is the same one who appeared to you along the road. He wants you to be able to see and to be filled with the HolySpirit."

God gave the HolySpirit and power to Jesus from Nazareth. He was with Jesus, as he went around doing good and healing everyone who was under the power of the devil.

Acts 11:16
    I remembered that the Lord had said, "John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the HolySpirit."

This good news is about his Son, our Lord Jesus Christ! As a human, he was from the family of David. But the HolySpirit proved that Jesus is the powerful Son of God, because he was raised from death.

pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will bless you and be kind to you! May God bless you with his love, and may the HolySpirit join all your hearts together.

not to be easily upset or disturbed by people who claim that the Lord has already come. They may say that they heard this directly from the HolySpirit, or from someone else, or even that they read it in one of our letters.

God the Father decided to choose you as his people, and his Spirit has made you holy. You have obeyed Jesus Christ and are sprinkled with his blood. I pray that God will be kind to you and will keep on giving you peace!

But Christ has blessed you with the HolySpirit. Now the Spirit stays in you, and you don't need any teachers. The Spirit is truthful and teaches you everything. So stay one in your heart with Christ, just as the Spirit has taught you to do.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I don't have one and don't want one. I think for me he would be one of those imaginary friends that socially disturbed individuals have. That is for me, not others who want to believe in a name written down on a piece of paper. I don't judge those who believe in a splotch of ink on paper. That is their right. HOWEVER, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT BELIEVE IN A SPLOTCH OF INK ON PAPER! DON'T STEP ON THAT RIGHT!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Again, peace to you, dear Real One! My apologies for the delay in response (I am studying for exams and my wifi wasn't working at home!)

so Aguest are you telling me that you do not believe in the trinity?

I cannot believe in something that does not exist, dear Real One.

The Father Son and Holy Spirit?

The Father, who is the MOST Holy One of Israel and whose name is JAH of Armies (JaVHeH)... yes, of course! as well as the Son and Holy Spirit, the HOLY One of Israel, whose name is JAHESHUA (Jah Saves; Salvation of Jah) MISCHAJAH (chosen/anointed of Jah). These are the two who have been revealed to me. There is no third (although I have made acquaintance with Michael, but he is not part of a trinity...).

you believe that the Holy Spirit is Jesus Christ?

I know this to be true because he told me this himself. But you do not need to take my word for it: what does the Bible, which you put your faith in, say? (2 Corinthians 3:17)

ok well explain these then

Yes, okay. I will explain them just I have been granted to do by means of the holy spirit of God, which spirit I have received from my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son and Christ of the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH... of Armies.

18This is how Jesus Christ was born. A young woman named Mary was engaged to Joseph from King David's family. But before they were married, she learned that she was going to have a baby by God's Holy Spirit.

This is inaccurate (as most of what you quote here is). Mary was to have GOD's child and NOT the Holy Spirit's child... by means of Gods holy spiri... His life force... which is His breath, His blood... and His semen ("seed") being granted her. 1 John 3:9 - please note that the GREEK word for "seed" here, is "sperma".

21At that same time, Jesus felt the joy that comes from the Holy Spirit, [a] and he said: My Father, Lord of heaven and earth, I am grateful that you hid all this from wise and educated people and showed it to ordinary people. Yes, Father, that is what pleased you

The joy my Lord felt, dear one, was not from "the Holy Spirit," but from the holy spirit [of God]. Joy... is a fruit of God's spirit... not of the Holy Spirit. When one possesses the spirit of God... His life force... one also has joy. Galatians 5:22.

God does not GIVE us the Holy Spirit. He SENT us the Holy Spirit. He GIVE us... HIS spirit... His life force... through Christ.

33Before this I didn't know who he was. But the one who sent me to baptize with water had told me, "You will see the Spirit come down and stay on someone. Then you will know that he is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit."

Notice here, John says he was told that he would see the "spirit" come down... and then that such one would baptize with "holy spirit." I ask you, why didn't the first expression include the word "holy" as well. Meaning, why didn't it say "You will see the Holy Spirit come down...?" Or, "... he will baptize you with Spirit?"

It is because words and meanings are confused. First, the capital "H" in "holy" is presumed - there were no capital letters in the Greek alphabet. So, the "scribes" put them in wherever THEY wanted to. The result? You've got God's spirit... His life force... confused with the Holy Spirit... Christ... wherever these (the scribes) confused them.

Dear, dear Real One, the word used for "Spirit"... and "Holy Spirit" is the same. It is the Greek word "pneuma"... which means "spirit" as in breath/life force. WHEREVER you see the word "spirit" in the Greek text, it is "pnuema"... with capitalization. Sometimes it is preceded by the word "holy"... which also is not capitalized. It is the FALSE stylus of the scribes that have caused the confusion that exists with regard to these matters. It is the same thing with the word for "word"... or "logos." With rare exception WHEREVER you see the word "word" (logos)... it is speaking of God's Word... the Christ.

Then he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit.

What my Lord said was, "Receive holy spirit." Not "the holy spirit." The Holy Spirit had not been sent yet.

2until he was taken up to heaven. But before he was taken up, he gave orders to the apostles he had chosen with the help of the Holy Spirit

He chose them by means of God's spirit... which spirit bore witness with his spirit. Just as it bears witness with OUR spirit. And yet, OUR spirit is not The Holy Spirit. Romans 8:14-16

Don't leave Jerusalem yet. Wait here for the Father to give you the Holy Spirit, just as I told you he has promised to do.

YES!! Do you see where, above, you wrote that Christ gave his disciples "the Holy Spirit," but now you have him telling them to wait until GOD gave it to them? Both are accurate, but misrendered/mistransliterated. In the first instance, my Lord breathed on them. He breathed on them the breath of God... holy spirit... God's life force... which was now in him (Christ). It came to be in HIM... when it left the temple at Jerusalem... returned to God... and then was poured out upon my Lord. That pouring was manifest in the form of a dove... which descended upon my Lord.

THE Holy Spirit... is the fully glorified Christ, who GOD sent to us, after GOD conferred such holiness upon him (Christ). This "full" holiness is what my Lord received when he entered in before the MOST Holy [One of Israel] and offered his perfect blood... HIS spirit... as a sacrifice. In return, God granted ALL authority... to HIM. He received his glory... IN FULL.

33Jesus was taken up to sit at the right side [a] of God, and he was given the Holy Spirit

He was not given "the Holy Spirit," dear Real One - he was given God's holy spirit... just as God has promised.

just as the Father had promised. Jesus is also the one who has given the Spirit to us, and that is what you are now seeing and hearing.

And it is Christ who gives such spirit... LIFE'S "WATER"... the holy spirit of God... His life force... to US. That is why he says to us, "Come to me, all you who are THIRSTING... and DRINIK!" It is THIS spirit... that he told the Samaritan woman would "bubble up like a fountain"... IN us. John 4:10-14

We are here to tell you about all this, and so is the Holy Spirit, who is God's gift to everyone who obeys God.
    55But Stephen was filled with the Holy Spirit. He looked toward heaven, where he saw our glorious God and Jesus standing at his right side. [a]

Stephen was filled with holy spirit... not with THE Holy Spirit.

Ananias left and went into the house where Saul was staying. Ananias placed his hands on him and said, "Saul, the Lord Jesus has sent me. He is the same one who appeared to you along the road. He wants you to be able to see and to be filled with the HolySpirit."

Yes, Christ sent ANANIAS... to lay his hands on PAUL... so that Paul could receive... God's spirit... holy spirit.

God gave the HolySpirit and power to Jesus from Nazareth. He was with Jesus, as he went around doing good and healing everyone who was under the power of the devil.

God gave my Lord HIS spirit: His breath, His blood... His life force. Thus, my Lord had the LIFE... and POWER... of God... IN him. It is by means of this spirit... this power... that my Lord was able to do the things he did: heal the sick and blind, raise the dead, cast out demons.

I remembered that the Lord had said, "John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the HolySpirit."

One does not baptize or get baptized with "the Holy Spirit," dear Real One. One baptizes... or gets baptized... with holy spirit. With LIVING 'water'... as opposed to mere H20... which is what John baptized with.

This good news is about his Son, our Lord Jesus Christ! As a human, he was from the family of David. But the Holy Spirit proved that Jesus is the powerful Son of God, because he was raised from death.

Again, you are confusing your holy spirits, I'm sorry.

pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will bless you and be kind to you! May God bless you with his love, and may the Holy Spirit join all your hearts together.

And again...

not to be easily upset or disturbed by people who claim that the Lord has already come. They may say that they heard this directly from the Holy Spirit or from someone else, or even that they read it in one of our letters.

This is an accurate rendering...

God the Father decided to choose you as his people, and his Spirit has made you holy.

YES!!! His spirit. But lower case "s". His spirit as in His... BLOOD. For it is BLOOD that cleanses us... makes us HOLY. God's BLOOD... holy spirit... cleanses us... because... unlike OUR blood... there is no SIN... IN it. Christ, by means of being the SON of God... has that very blood in HIS body. That blood... is holy spirit... life's WATER. It is called "water"... because it SUSTAINS... GIVES LIFE... RESTORES... REJUVENATES... NOURISHES... RECONSTITUTES... etc. Thus, the verse:

Unless BLOOD... is POURED OUT... there is NO forgiveness of sins."

You have obeyed Jesus Christ and are sprinkled with his blood. I pray that God will be kind to you and will keep on giving you peace!

Yes, not his LITERAL blood... for neither you nor I have been so sprinkled. BUT... we have/can be sprinkled with the blood of Christ... that is HOLY SPIRIT... LIVING WATER... and not "The Holy Spirit."

But Christ has blessed you with the Holy Spirit.

Again, little "s". Thus, Christ blessed us with holy spirit... the life force which he received from God. It is that spirit which he pours out upon us. It is the same spirit that was poured out at Pentecost 30 CE.

Now the Spirit stays in you, and you don't need any teachers. The Spirit is truthful and teaches you everything. So stay one in your heart with Christ, just as the Spirit has taught you to do.

And THIS... is THE Holy Spirit... the fully glorified Christ... that comes and makes his ABODE with us... who DWELLS in us... with God. Notice, it is God and Christ who dwell in us... and not God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit. This is because Christ... IS the Holy Spirit, just as the Bible that you put your faith in says. He is the SHEKANAH LIGHT... that leads us through the darkness/wilderness... until we reach the "land" that was promised to Abraham's seed! John 14:23; Romans 8:9, 10; John 8:12
    Again, dear Real One, neither the Greek word for "spirit" or "holy" is capitalized; again, it is the false stylus of the scribes that have taken it into their own hands to decided when to capitalize and when not to. The resultant confusion is almost insurmountable. I say almost, however, because one can AVOID such confusion if one does what Christ told us to do and John reminded us of, and that is follow THE Holy Spirit... and let HIM teach you. In that instance, you cannot go wrong.

I am compelled by holy spirit to leave you with two additional thoughts on this matter:

First, both God and Christ have names; if the Holy Spirit is in fact a separate entity, what is his name? For ALL spirit beings have names, including our Adversary, the Devil. How is that this one entity that is SO important doesn't seem to have his own name?

The second is taken from Matthew 12:18, and says:

"Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles."

May you have ears to hear and get the sense of these truths that I have shared with you. True, it is up to my Lord as to whether these things are for your ears, but it couldn't hurt for you to ASK him to open your ears so that you may hear what THE SPIRIT says... including his invitation to:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... the holy spirit of God, which 'water' is poured out from the inmost parts of His cistern, my Lord and Master, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... FREE!" Revelation 22:17; John 7:37. I remain,

Your servant and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit