Your relationship with Jesus Christ

by real one 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AGuest
    AGuest

As always, peace to you!

this is what i believe being born again means:

What we believe... and what is TRUE... is not always the same thing, dear one. Certainly, coming out of the WTBTS is testament to that, yes?

How does that come to be? Ephesians 2:8,9 states, "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves;

Yes! Because of one's faith, one is saved. How ever, faith is not just a blind belief! It is the assured expectation of the thing hoped for (in this case, the hope of being "saved"), the evident demonstration of reality (the reality that you will be/havebeen saved is evidently demonstrated), though not beheld (it is not discernable with the physical senses - not seen). The evidence that you WILL be... is the anointing with holy spirit. That evidence that you HAVE been... is the NEW body... of spirit.

it is the gift of God, not of works lest any man should boast."

This is true and so absolutely undermines that whole WTBTS notion that IF someone was going to be called at this time, they would most likely have "served Jehovah" for some years. What they... and many others MISS... is that it is due to UNdeserved kindness. There is NOTHING that WE can to to obtain it... other than EXERCISE faith and ANSWER when we HEAR the call. That is the start. Afterward, we must follow that very same voice that called us... and do what HE bids... so as to be LED... to life. True, we don't have to because he SAYS we have to; we have to because he is the Way... and if we don't, we will certainly turn OFF the way... and onto the broad and spacious road. Which we can certainly do, if we choose to.

When one is "saved," he/she has been born again, spiritually renewed, and is now a child of God by right of new birth.

I must disagree: while it is true that one can be "saved," such salvation is so that one CAN be born again. We are at the beginning of spiritual renewal; the "house" of God that we are, that is being built up by Christ, is not yet complete. We know that because he has not returned. In the meantime, we... the "remaining ones of the seed of the Woman"... have been conceived as children of God, by means of His holy seed... holy spirit... joining with us, her seed. But we are AWAITING our birth... and so must take care that we are not "devoured" by our Adversary in the meantime, BEFORE such birth can take place. We are "recreated" in that we have been conceived in the Ark of the New Covenant. The "child" that we are is still growing... in the womb of the Woman... the Ark... of the NEW Covenant.

Once we have ALL been conceived, meaning, once we have ALL entered into the Ark of the (New) Covenant, re-entered the Ark from which we originated (before the founding of the world/the throwing down of the seed) and become re-generated by God's seed, holy spirit, then the FULL "child"... will be born. For now, however, only the HEAD of the Woman's child has been born, Christ. True, she has birth pangs... but that is in anticipation of the birth of the REST of her "child." Us. The BODY... of Christ.

I ask you: Did not Paul, whom you quote below, say that we received a TOKEN? What is a "token"? It is not the REAL thing, is it, but a representation of it, yes? So, what occurs is that we receive God's holy spirit, by which we are "recreated" as a NEW man... INSIDE... while awaiting the NEW man we are to be on the OUTSIDE. Once we receive that body... the "white robe"... a SPIRIT body... THEN we are BORN... again. For we are born, first in the flesh and so, in the image of Adam. But then... in the SPIRIT... and in the image of God and Christ.

Trusting in Jesus Christ, the One who paid the penalty of sin when He died on the cross, is what it means to be "born again" spiritually."

Not quite, dear one. MANY trust in Christ. The Phoenician woman trusted in Christ - that did not make her a Jew. BLOOD is what makes on a Jew and the seed of Abraham. And BLOOD... the blood of GOD... holy spirit... is what makes one a christian, the seed of God. True, ANYONE can ask for and receive holy spirit. But simply calling oneself a "christian" does not make one so. Millions call themselves christians. But did not our Lord say, "narrow is the gate, and FEW are the ones fiinding it"? Did he not say MANY are called, but FEW are CHOSEN? How is that choosing accomplished? Simply because one believes? Again, I say to you that the demons believe...

Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation..." (2 Corinthians 5:17a).

Indeed. For with God, "creation" begins at the time HIS spirit becomes active. And so, we are IN Christ... if Christ... is IN us. But that does not occur until he comes and "makes [his] abode" IN us. Until he and the Father come and DWELL... IN us. Then, we are IN UNION. But he does not come until we let him IN. And we let him IN... by obeying his VOICE. Particularly when it says, "Unless you eat the flesh of the son of man and drink his blood... you have... NO... LIFE... WITHIN...yourselves." Why is this? Because... HE IS THE LIFE.

Revelation 3:20

John 6:54-58

John 14:6

Thus, although we may BELIEVE... we are "dead"... until God and Christ come to dwell IN us, and by means of holy spirit, REGENERATE us... into new SPIRIT beings... which beings exist INSIDE the "vessel" that is our bodies (flesh, with IT'S blood).

John 6:51, 53

That is why our hearts MUST go out to those in the WTBTS - by convincing these NOT to partake of the flesh and blood of Christ, this organization's leaders have SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF THE HEAVENS before such ones. NONE of these can enter... because they have not followed the Way. They have walked in their own understanding and in their own desires (i.e., having their minds upon the things upon the earth).

It is for that reason that I must, after 12 years, STILL return to my "home" congregation and partake... as an EXAMPLE... and a light... to these as to what they SHOULD be doing. Whether they choose to hear or not; but they will not be able to say they had no knowledge. I am sent for that purpose. We all are, but we don't all obey.

Matthew 5:14-16

Dear Real One, I understand where you're coming from, as does our Lord. But I am compelled by holy spirt to say that you believe as you do because you have never been taught any other Way. Going from the WTBTS' false teachings, but still seeking the truth, you have found yet another way, that of the "mainstream" which says that one only need believe. IF you truly believe, however, I am to exhort you to EXERCISE that belief, that faith. .. so that it is the LAMB that you follow... and no one and nothing else. DO what it is our LORD says we must do to live... forever. TRULY accept the invitation that goes out to you... and everyone...everywhere... that comes from the Spirit and the Bride:

"Come! Take LIFE'S'WATER'... the HOLY SPIRIT of God... which spirit is poured out FROM THE INMOST PARTS of His Son and Christ, JAHESHUA (Jah Saves; Salvation of Jah - Psalm 68:4) MISCHAJAH (chosen/anointd of Jah)... FREE!"

Luke 11:13

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH... of Armies... and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, the HOLY One of Israel, my Lord and Master, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... come to be upon you... you and your entire household... if you so wish it. I remain,

YOUR servant and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• real one
    real one

Aguest,

I appreciate your opinion but I will let you know that I am assured of my salvation and of my born again status according to God's word. You see, if his inspired word tells me I am born again then I am. If his inspired word tells me I am saved then I am. From what i gather from the information you have shared you do not believe the Bible. I do. and quite frankly I can see how you call yourself a christian in this day without reading the Bible and believing its contents which is what Jesus himself said for us to do. He read the scriptures himself as pointed out in the Bible.

God will judge me by reading my heart. I will follow and obey God's rules to the best of my ability.

Romans 14:13-14, We must stop judging others. We must also make up our minds not to upset anyone's faith. The Lord Jesus has made it clear to me that God considers all foods fit to eat, but if you think some foods are unfit to eat, you are not guided by love.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Peace to you, dear Real One!

I appreciate your opinion but I will let you know that I am assured of my salvation and of my born again status according to God's word.

Then God's Word spoke to you and assured you of this, right? Because that's what the Bible says will occur. And you do put your faith in what the Bible says?

John 10:1-7, 27; Revelation 19:13; John 1:14

You see, if his inspired word tells me I am born again then I am. If his inspired word tells me I am saved then I am.

First, many make this very claim, dear Real One... including those of the WTBTS. "The Bible" told them. Please, show me where the Bible says that it is God's inspired word? Where it says that you ARE born again... and where it says that you ARE saved... and how?

From what i gather from the information you have shared you do not believe the Bible.

That depends on what you mean by "believe." Do I believe it contains accurate information? Yes. In fact, I know it does. Do I believe it contains inaccurate information? Yes. I know it does . Do I believe it is completely inspired? No, I know it is not. I know it contains writings that were inspired, as well as some that were not. Do I believe it is scripture? I know that it contains scripture, as well as histories, chronologies, records, and letters, but it is not entirely scripture.

But here's the BIG question: do I believe it is God's word? No, I know it is not. Why? Because I know what that word is. How? Because that word told me... and then, to bolster my faith... showed me... in THE BIBLE. Let me show you:

"Sanctify them... by means of the truth; your word is truth. John 17:17

Thus, God's word... is truth... and that truth... sanctifies us. Let's continue:

"I... am the... truth." John 14:6 "The Word... became flesh." John 1:14

And so Christ is the TRUTH... and the WORD. Thus, THE BIBLE says:

"Hence, JahEshua also, that HE might sanctify the people with his own blood..." Hebrews 13:12

Hence, it is HE... God's Word... and TRUTH... that sanctifies us. Not convinced? Well, let's continue with what THE BIBLE says:

"You will know the truth... and the truth... will set you free." John 8:32

What is that truth... that sets us free? Let's read on:

"Therefore, if the SON sets you free, you truly ARE free." John 8:36

So, what is the TRUTH that sets us free? The Word... of God. Revelation 19:13

And free from what? Our sins.

Thus, it is by this Truth and this Word... the SON OF GOD... that we are sanctified. NOT the Bible.

quite frankly I can see how you call yourself a christian in this day without reading the Bible and believing its contents which is what Jesus himself said for us to do.

You're kidding, right? WHERE did Christ tell us to read the Bible? First, THE BIBLE... as it exists today... didn't even exist when my Lord came in the flesh. Second, the "scriptures" that were in existence... were either FULFILLED by him or CONDEMNED by him. Luke 4:16-21; Matthew 23:1-32

He read the scriptures himself as pointed out in the Bible.

According to THE BIBLE, however, when he did so, he did so to unbelievers (in the synagogue)... and those who still LACKED faith (among his own disciples). Why did the former still lack faith? Because they had not yet received the promised holy spirit. It was not given to them until some days laters, and it was not poured out on the others until Pentecost, some 50 days after my Lord's resurrection. Then, the Holy Spirit, the glorified Christ, began to go subduing in the midst of his enemies... and leading his sheep.

Luke 4:21; Luke 24:25-27; John 20:22; John 10:1-4; 2 Corinthians 3:17

At THAT time, what HE said would occur was fulfilled: the HOLY SPIRIT came and from THAT point... began to guide us... into all truth. Not THE BIBLE. Thus, THE BIBLE says that it is NOT the Bible that teaches us... but THE HOLY SPIRIT:

"But the Helper, THE HOLY SPIRIT, which the Father will send in my name, THAT ONE will teach you... ALL things... and bring BACK to your minds ALL the things I told you."

John 16:13; John 14:26

In the meantime, before such spirit was poured out and before the Holy Spirit came to guide us, HE (Christ) opened up their minds, so that they no longer needed the writings, because he then put them on their HEARTS.

Luke 24:44-49; John 12:16

God will judge me by reading my heart.

Indeed. However, THE BIBLE says that those in union with Christ... have NO condemnation. Why? Because their hearts have the right law... which they follow... the law of LOVE... written on them. And it is written... by Christ.

Romans 8:1

I will follow and obey God's rules to the best of my ability.

Then you are to be commended. But I ask you, what ARE those "rules"? At one time you believed them to be such and so. And now?

Romans 14:13-14, We must stop judging others.

Indeed. But are you sure you have learned that particular "rule"? Your comments to those who opposed here do not indicate so.

We must also make up our minds not to upset anyone's faith.

Ah, meaning, that if you have faith, no one else should upset it. This is true. Did not the Christ also say that "ALL things you want men to do to you... you must do to them also?" So, wouldn't it be true that WE also cannot attempt to upset someone's LACK of faith? If they believe, wonderful... and if they don't... how does that add or take away a cubit from your lifespan?

The Lord Jesus has made it clear to me that God considers all foods fit to eat, but if you think some foods are unfit to eat, you are not guided by love.

If such was made clear to you, dear Real One... then you cannot go around deriding other people's "food." You CAN try to expound the way of God more accurately, if the Spirit leads you to do so... but you cannot judge or condemn... in retaliation for what you have to say being rejected. THAT is not the way of the Christ. THAT... is the way of "religion"... thinking ill of and calling down evil upon anyone who does not "receive" you. CHRIST said "IF they persecute you in one city... flee to another." He did NOT say stay there and throw rocks.

You appear ready to stand your ground against those opposing you... and I commend you for that. However, my effort is not to oppose you... but to expound the way of God to you more accurately. You should not take offense at what I share with you, however, for doing so would make you no different from those you decry, who take offense at what you are sharing. It is entirely your choice as to whether what I say rings true with you or not. It is not my job, however, to lead you to Christ - no one comes to him unless the FATHER draws that one. And it is not my job to lead you to God - no one comes to the Father except THROUGH the Christ.

MY job... is to shout from the rooftops what is whispered to me [in the darkness]. It is to speak as the Spirit directs and moves me to speak... so that perhaps people will be moved... to SEEK him. It is still up to God as to whether he will be found. But that One gave his life for me... and so I will do it. Out of gratitude. I will go where he sends me... and speak with whomever he directs me to speak... particularly if they are of his Household... or claim to be. Because that is what I am... a servant... to the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with.

Finally, I would say to you that IF you truly believe the Bible, you might consider the verses I have shared with you, in this post and others. They are for your benefit, necessary to show you where what my Lord has given me... IS written... if you need that.

In the meantime, may the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH... of Armies... and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you... if you so wish it.

YOUR servant and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    Perry -- Millions of people will look you dead in your face and tell you eyeball to eyeball.... the man is still alive......

You could say the same of Elvis.

• real one
    real one

Aguest, This is what I was speaking of.

15 Jesus said to his disciples:

If you love me, you will do as I command. 16 Then I will ask the Father to send you the Holy Spirit who will help [ b ] you and always be with you. 17 The Spirit will show you what is true. The people of this world cannot accept the Spirit, because they don't see or know him. But you know the Spirit, who is with you and will keep on living in you. 18 I won't leave you like orphans. I will come back to you. 19 In a little while the people of this world won't be able to see me, but you will see me. And because I live, you will live. 20 Then you will know that I am one with the Father. You will know that you are one with me, and I am one with you. 21 If you love me, you will do what I have said, and my Father will love you. I will also love you and show you what I am like.

22 The other Judas, not Judas Iscariot, [ c ] then spoke up and asked, "Lord, what do you mean by saying that you will show us what you are like, but you will not show the people of this world?" 23 Jesus replied:

If anyone loves me, they will obey me. Then my Father will love them, and we will come to them and live in them. 24 But anyone who doesn't love me, won't obey me. What they have heard me say doesn't really come from me, but from the Father who sent me.

25 I have told you these things while I am still with you. 26 But the Holy Spirit will come and help [ d ] you, because the Father will send the Spirit to take my place. The Spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you. 27 I give you peace, the kind of peace that only I can give. It isn't like the peace that this world can give. So don't be worried or afraid.

28 You have already heard me say that I am going and that I will also come back to you. If you really love me, you should be glad that I am going back to the Father, because he is greater than I am.

29 I am telling you this before I leave, so that when it does happen, you will have faith in me. 30 I cannot speak with you much longer, because the ruler of this world is coming. But he has no power over me. 31 I obey my Father, so that everyone in the world might know that I love him.

It is time for us to go now.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Peace to you!

This is what I was speaking of. 15 Jesus said to his disciples: If you love me, you will do as I command.

Yes! May I ask you, what did he "command"? (Sorry, but I only seem to be able to use red, for some reason - can't get to black, so my apologies)...

16 Then I will ask the Father to send you the Holy Spirit who will help [ b ] you and always be with you. 17 The Spirit will show you what is true.
    Indeed! "The SPIRIT will show you"... NOT "the BIBLE will show you." Yes?
    The people of this world cannot accept the Spirit, because they don't see or know him.
    And yet, although I openly profess to you that I DO see and know him... you send me back to "the Bible." How can that be, in light of what our Lord is recorded to have said here?
    But you know the Spirit, who is with you and will keep on living in you.
    KNOW the Spirit... who is WITH you... and will keep on living... IN you. Yes. Again, I profess this truth.
    18 I won't leave you like orphans. I will come back to you. 19 In a little while the people of this world won't be able to see me, but you will see me. And because I live, you will live.
    I have to ask, dear Real One... did YOU read this?
    20 Then you will know that I am one with the Father. You will know that you are one with me, and I am one with you.
    Yes, he, Christ, is in union with the Father, and we are in union with him... and he with us. Okay....???
    21 If you love me, you will do what I have said, and my Father will love you.
    And what IS it that he said we were to DO?
    I will also love you and show you what I am like.
    Or reveal himself to us... which I profess he has done... but you wish me to return to the Bible. Did he say that he would show us what he is like if we read the Bible?
    22 The other Judas, not Judas Iscariot, [ c ] then spoke up and asked, "Lord, what do you mean by saying that you will show us what you are like, but you will not show the people of this world?"
    By "us" he meant those that belong to him... yes
    23 Jesus replied: If anyone loves me, they will obey me.
    Okay, so here we go: did he say, "If anyone loves me, they will obey what's written in the Bible?" Okay, no Bible back then; did he say, "If anyone loves me, they will obey what's written in the scriptures?" Or did he say, "They will obey... me?"
    Then my Father will love them, and we will come to them and live in them.
    And so, I ask you: did you GET that? That THEY will come to US... and live... IN US? Thus, we are the TEMPLE of God... the "place" where God dwells/resides/abodes/lives... BY SPIRIT?
    24 But anyone who doesn't love me, won't obey me. What they have heard me say doesn't really come from me, but from the Father who sent me.

Now, see, I get that you mean this with reference to those who do not "hear" you. But could I not say that of you... especially in light of what our Lord is recorded to have said above... and your position that I should go to and listen to THE BIBLE... versus going to and listening to HIM?

25 I have told you these things while I am still with you. 26 But the Holy Spirit will come and help [ d ] you, because the Father will send the Spirit to take my place. The Spirit will teach you everythingand will remind you of what I said while I was with you.
    And that is what I have openly professed to YOU... and everyone here... that what I share with you I receive FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT... and NOT from "the Bible." Isn't that what the very verse you have quoted here says? How, then, do you continue to raise the Bible OVER the Holy Spirit?
    27 I give you peace, the kind of peace that only I can give. It isn't like the peace that this world can give. So don't be worried or afraid.

I have received and thus know such peace. It is the same peace that I wish you and everyone here when I greet you. NOT peace as the world gives it (i.e., absence of war, etc.), but TRUE peace: peace of heart, soul, spirit and mind! THAT is the peace which Christ gives and THAT is the peace that I wish for all.

28 You have already heard me say that I am going and that I will also come back to you. If you really love me, you should be glad that I am going back to the Father, because he is greater than I am.

And he has gone to the Father and been FULLY GLORIFIED... so that now, he IS the Holy Spirit. Prior to being so glorified, he could NOT have spoken of himself as the Holy Spirit for it would have been presumptuous on his part. He had to FINISH the "work" given him, suffer, die, be resurrected and then RECEIVE such glorification first. Thus, as Paul (Simonaeous?) wrote, "The Lord... IS the Spirit."

29 I am telling you this before I leave, so that when it does happen, you will have faith in me. 30 I cannot speak with you much longer, because the ruler of this world is coming. But he has no power over me. 31 I obey my Father, so that everyone in the world might know that I love him. It is time for us to go now.
    So, okay, what of all of this? This: you are "speaking" as if you are a believer while these others are not. True, you believe in God, believe in Christ, believe in the Bible. What you do NOT appear to believe in, however, is the thing that SHOWS that you are, perhaps, an UNBELIEVER. Because although you claim to believe in God and Christ... you do NOT appear to believe in... THE HOLY SPIRIT. However: The Bible cannot lead you into all truth, dear Real One. It can only tell you about the One that can. But it is to THAT One that you must go for truth. The Bible cannot grant you to bear the "fruits" of God's holy spirit. It can only tell you about the One that can. But it is in union with THAT One that you must be in order to bear such fruit. The Bible cannot give you the gifts of God's holy spirit. It cannot grant you to heal the sick, give sight to the blind, prophesy, speak in tongues, interpret tongues, discern spirits, perform powerful works, have complete wisdom or knowledge, forgive sins... or raise the dead. Technically... or literally. It is ONLY the holy spirit of God that can do those things, and it is ONLY the Holy Spirit of God, Christ, who GRANTS us such spirit so as to be ABLE to do such things. It is from HIS "inmost parts" that such spirit is poured out on us... NOT from "the Bible." I will ask you: to whom did Christ go? People who had no God and/or no belief in God? Or people who claimed to believe in God... who even had a system of worship that included a "Bible" (of sorts)? When Paul spoke with those in the Aereopagus... where they people without a belief in God? Indeed, didn't they worship MANY gods? With regard to the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, JAH of Armies, and His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... an "unbeliever" is NOT one who does not believe God exists, dear Real One. It is one who CLAIMS to believe in God... who has a FORM of godly devotion... but because they do not believe in the power of the HOLY SPIRIT, THE FULLY GLORIFIED CHRIST, such belief "proves FALSE... to its power." Because... it HAS no power. There is no SPIRIT... GOD'S Spirit... involved. THIS... is what I am speaking of, dear Real One. THIS is what I am trying to share with you. You are to be commended for at least believing in God and Christ. But as I wrote before, the demons believe. But I do not judge you because you do not yet have an accurate knowledge. I am your servant. My very vocation is to share with you... one who claims to be a believer... what the Spirit directs me to. But if you, believer though you may claim to be, cannot RECEIVE that which is from the Spirit... what makes you any different from "the people of this world" who those mentioned above, those of whom our Lord said:
    "... cannot accept the Spirit, because they don't see or know him."
    I'm just sayin'. Of course, I still bid you the greatest of love and peace... and EARS to hear the Spirit and the Bride, who KEEP saying, to you and to ALL: "Come! Take LIFE'S WATER... the holy spirit of God, which is poured out BY the Holy Spirit, the glorified Christ... FREE!" I remain your servant and fellow slave of Christ, SA
  • real one
    real one

Aguest, I did not say I did not believe in the Holy Spirit. It seems like you wrote all that to say you think I don't believe. I know that Jesus said he was sending us a helper. I pray to God for Holy Spirit all the time. When I read the Bible I pray for Holy Spirit to help me to understand it. I am not sure why you don't trust the Bible as God's inspired word but Holy Spirit directs and guides me through it.

• real one
    real one

Aguest, what use is the Bible?

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

I did not say I did not believe in the Holy Spirit.

No, you did not.

It seems like you wrote all that to say you think I don't believe.

Which is true. I believe that you THINK you believe in the Holy Spirit... in the same way as those in the WTBTS THINK they believe in Christ.

I know that Jesus said he was sending us a helper.

The Father sent him, dear one...

I pray to God for Holy Spirit all the time.

Your statement is revealing. It is GOOD to pray to God for holy spirit; however, I am speaking of THE Holy Spirit... which is not the same thing. Holy spirit is the life force of God: His breath, His blood, His semen. It is what brings into existence, whether creating, recreating, or procreating. THE Holy Spirit... is the fully glorified Christ. He is a PERSON... albeit a spirit.

When I read the Bible I pray for Holy Spirit to help me to understand it.

Again, your statement is revealing. You are asking God to send you some of His spirit... His life force... to guide you. What I am speaking of is Him sending you His SON... a literal spirit being. To send THAT One to you... and let HIM... and not the Bible... guide you... into all truth.

I am not sure why you don't trust the Bible as God's inspired word

It is not a matter of trust; it is a matter of knowledge. I KNOW it is not God's inspired word, because: 1. IT... THE BIBLE... SAYS what the Word is; and 2. That Word revealed himself to me and confirmed this If THE BIBLE says... the Word became flesh... and I know that Word to be Christ... and Christ comes to me and says, "I am the Word of God," and "All that I tell you is written, but not all that is written is what I will tell you"... well, then, you tell ME... to what/whom should I listen? To whom would YOU listen? You? Or the Bible and Christ?

but Holy Spirit directs and guides me through it.

There are many who make the same claim as you, dear Real One. And yet do not know Christ, the Holy Spirit. Not "know OF,"... but KNOW. I do not doubt that SOME "spirit" is guiding you. I ask you, how do you know WHAT spirit is leading you? Has it revealed itself? If it just a "feeling" you've got... how, then do you know your "feeling" is correct? WHO... is guiding you... and how do you KNOW? Dear Real One, like SO many others, I think you misunderstand what is stated at Hebrews 4:12-13, by I am compelled by the Spirit to expound it to you more accurately here: "... the Word of God... is ALIVE... and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword, and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit and of joints and their marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart. And there is not a creation that is not manifest to HIS sight, but all things are naked and openly exposed to the eyes of HIM with whom we have an accounting." Now, how do we know this is speaking of Christ, the Holy Spirit? Let's use "the Bible" - John 1:1 says, "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God." The GREEK wording from which was transliterated is "en arche en logos kai logos in pros theos." John 1:14 says, "And the Word was made flesh." The GREEK wording from which this is transliterated is "kai logos ginomai sarx..." John 17:17 says, "... your word is truth." The GREEK wording from which this is transliterated is "sos logos esti alethia." (Note: Christ says, at John 14:6... "I am the Truth." And Revelation 19:13 says, "... and his name is called The Word of God." The GREEK wording from which this is transliterated is "kai autos onoma kaleo logos theos." Now, let's compare all of that with what the GREEK wording at Hebrews 4:12 says: "gar logos theos zao kai energes..." But how do we know it is speaking of the same one? Well, the WTBTS's wording in verse 13 regarding "the eyes of HIM with whom we have an accounting" is incorrect. The GREEK wording states: "autos pros hos hemin logos." Are you "seeing" the pattern? If not, are you HEARING the Spirit as to the TRUTH of what... no, WHO... the "logos" is? May I respectfully suggest that, perhaps, rather than asking the Father to send you holy spirit to guide you through the Bible, that He SEND you THE Holy Spirit himself, our Lord, the TRUE Word of God? Or do you not BELIEVE that One will come to you? Because THAT is what will determine whether you are a "believer"... or not. I bid you the greatest of love and peace, dear Real One... as well as ears to HEAR... what the SPIRIT... and the Bride... KEEP saying: "COME!!!! Take 'life's water'... the holy spirit of God... which 'water' (spirit) is poured out from the inmost part of THE Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who is the Son and Christ of the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies. May you hear... and get the sense of it... if you so wish it. I remain your servant and fellow slave of Christ, SA

• real one
    real one

Aguest,

what does these mean?

1 The Holy Spirit led Jesus into the desert, so that the devil could test him.

32I tell you that any sinful thing you do or say can be forgiven. Even if you speak against the Son of Man, you can be forgiven. But if you speak against the Holy Spirit, you can never be forgiven, either in this life or in the life to come.

19 Go to the people of all nations and make them my disciples. Baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit,

As soon as Jesus came out of the water, he saw the sky open and the Holy Spirit coming down to him like a dove.

Jesus was talking about the Holy Spirit, who would be given to everyone that had faith in him. The Spirit had not yet been given to anyone, since Jesus had not yet been given his full glory

7 But I tell you that I am going to do what is best for you. That is why I am going away. The Holy Spirit cannot come to help you until I leave. But after I am gone, I will send the Spirit to you.

26 But the Holy Spirit will come and help [a] you, because the Father will send the Spirit to take my place. The Spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit