Introducing: "Switch" (aka MrsLink)

by Switch 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Casper
    Casper

I've only recently been learning a bit of the "real truth" so I fluctuate between anger, denial, incredibility, disgust and so many other feelings. .
    Hi Switch,
    Those are normal feelings & understandable, considering what we've all been thru...
    Take your time, read and vent if you need to, it will all work out eventually.
    Cas
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome! I look forward to your posts!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Hi :) *waves from Canada*

• llbh
    llbh

Hey Swich Welcome

Take your time here and look at topics that interest you

It will take time but in this site should help you be yourself after leaving the wts

Regards

david

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Hi. I've been peeking in on this site for a couple weeks. My hubby says I have some anger issues to work out so maybe some interaction would be healthy for me. I'm finding it sooo hard to keep my mouth shut around our friends. We are still casually attending meetings. I've only recently been learning a bit of the "real truth" so I fluctuate between anger, denial, incredibility, disgust and so many other feelings. Any hints on how to pick up the pieces? Everything feels so foreign - like the concept of making new friends outside the congregation.

Hi and welcome. All of that sounds so familiar since I only started to awaken in the past 6 months. The anger is incredible at the beginning and I felt many times like blurting stuff out! What I would say is in my experience once the anger becomes less intense you can start to really think. Don't be rushed into anything, take things at your own pace and on your own terms.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    I hear you make a good pumpkin pie!

Oh heck yea. Best birthday present ever. She made 2 actually. I polished off the first one today. Can't wait 'till breakfast. #2's got my name on it!

• wings
    wings
    #2's got my name on it!

Does that mean you stuck your finger in it?

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Welcome MrsLink!

You will go through all those emotions and more. Best thing to do is let the emotions come, explore what is giving you that feeling and why, and then try to deal with it. Posting your feelings here is a good thing, because you can be sure several of us here have been through the same thing. Sometimes just writing your thoughts feelings and emotions out helps more than you could imagine.

Mmmmmm, I love pumpkin pie, probably my absolute fav!!

BB

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

how to pick up the pieces? Have a martini with your hubby and go look at the sunset. Put those folks out of your mind and go find something new and interesting to do. I believe your hubby ought to take you on a vacation while you think about where to go next!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    Does that mean you stuck your finger in it?

It doesn't litterally have my name on it. But luckily I'm the only one in the house who likes it. So I don't have to worry too much. It's headed for my belly!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit