Need your support now more than ever

by tooktheredpill 47 Replies latest jw friends

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

I have you guys in my prayers. You know we love you.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Hi TTRP,

Sorry to hear about the inquisition you seem to be suffering. I just woke up recently and spoke to 2 elders about it (2 weeks ago), telling them I no longer wanted to be a JW. They didn't do anything yet, although I thought they would form a JC since I told them that I thought 'the WTS teachings were rubbish created by the magicians in Brooklyn'.

It's a shame people are so controled by this so that they rat out their own children and then won't talk to you again. I've been asked by my wife and the elders, "so you don't love Jehovah anymore", to which I've responded, that I have nothing against God, only against the WTS.

Hang in there.

A@G

• changeling
    changeling

Give your dad a big hug from all of us!

As for your MIL, I'm sure she's feeling pretty smug right now. By putting "Jehovah first" she probably feels a little more sure that she will survive the BigA! Way to go, Mom!

Hang in there!

changeling

• Ruth Eeker
    Ruth Eeker

Wow...I teared when you told me what your father said. Sounds like a good man to me...at least you have one parent on your side....that is good.

Hugs and prayers to you,
    Ruth

• mouthy
    mouthy

"I know the kind of guy you are. We raised you. If there are things that bothers your conscience, do what you have to do. Jehovah knows what is in your heart, and that's the most important thing"...

Well that sound like your Dad is a Christian , though he has the label of a JW on him. How fortunate you are to have a dad that thinks with the heart, & not the mind controlled brain.... God be with you all ((HUG))

• Malkiel
    Malkiel

The truth redpill is that your wife's mother has had the same internal reaction as your father. The difference is how each handled the reaction.

Your wife's mother fears the same effect that your confusion will have on both of you. Her actions are her attempts to 'protect' you both.

Strip the episode down and you end up with the same intention as your father's.

• Akira
    Akira

I am constantly praying for you and hoping for the best for all of us. You'll have our support always no matter what.

Te quiero mucho.

Akira

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Stick close to each other. The sad thing is, Mom probably did it out of love. The warped JW version of love.

momz

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

tell them that at the mouth of two witnesses your mil must have misinterpreted events.

• llbh
    llbh

I am possibly in the same boat as you, a sister saw me positng ( my wife is a JW) and mentioned it to the elders, i do so love that.

Anyhow i said to my wife i will not play their games and if they want a JC i would like a friend present too , this guy is a lawyer BTW

Do not play their games and be true to yourself

David

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit