Need your support now more than ever

by tooktheredpill 47 Replies latest jw friends

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Hello Guys!

As you know, my wife woke up about a month and a half ago. Recently, by "mistake", we talked with her mother, (A hard-core believer) some details that we shouldn't at this moment. So, her reaction was the worst. "We don't love Jehovah", etc, etc, etc.... You know the drill.

There was no way to reason with her or to have a conversation with her. I've never talked with someone so fanatic and blind. It's a shame...

The problem is that this morning, my wife received a call from her dad, telling her that her mom was trying to contact our PO, to let him now that we are "apostates".

So, at this moment I'm expecting a call at any moment, for a possible JC. Keep us in your prayers, or send us good vibes.

We are going to need it...

TTRP

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Keep us in your prayers

Consider it done.

Sylvia

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Who you both are underneath it all = the inner god life each of you are gifted = is not owned by the WT or any PO or family!

Keep the moment of self to yourself and those who would take it away - simply let them burn themselves out with words. You have no need to justify the life in you to anyone.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

We are here for you and there are more and more of the 'we' here every day. Pretty soon, I think the Wash Towel Slaveholdery will be sending brothers out to cajole back those leaving, rather than continuing the witchhunt. Human rights will prevail! Don't cave....they have nothing on you. Any conversations you had were 'private'; there's no discussing 'hearsay'....yadda, yadda, I'm sure you know the drill. You are in our thoughts and prayers....

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I do hope the best for you! I've never been to a JC and never will. If they want to declare me an apostate and Df me then so be it. It's no hair off my a$$. I actually think it would be a great relief.

Let us know what happens.

Quirky1

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Hope it all works out for you!!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Wow! Her own mother feds you both to the wolves. That speaks volumes!

• oompa
    oompa

So are you ready for redpill? My prayers will not work...sorry, so you need to get ready. I can relate though, as my own wife turned me in for being on JWD! That frantic defense they get is scary...like "IT IS THE TRUTH, IT IS....THE END IS COMING ANY DAY NOW!!!".....I have heard it unfortunately, seen the tears, and I now know how little I can say before setting it off........good luck..........oompa

Have you talked to her husband btw? At least he gave you a heads up.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

If your MIL is as batty as she sounds, maybe the brothers won't even bother acting on her 'tip' - they've probably already been there, done that, and gotten themselves in the middle of a family he said/she said scenario....Hopefully they won't even touch this with a 10 foot pole...sounds like your FIL was just giving you guys a 'warning' - maybe it won't go any further....keep us posted....

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

If you're going to face it head on then I'll keep sending you good vibes. Personally there's two of you against her word, I would just deny it. I would just say it's a big misunderstanding and she took what you said incorrectly. If you don't want to deal with the whole thing, if you do, then good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit