It is becoming a cult.

by Lex Talionis 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lex Talionis
    Lex Talionis

I am a Jehovahs Witness.

My family are all witnesses.

I am convinced it is not the religion it once was.

I was reform and I want the GB to admit they have it wrong.

Where do we start?

• JK666
    JK666

Is a horse pregnant?

Welcome to JWD!

JK

• Lex Talionis
    Lex Talionis

I dont want this post spinning off.

Apart from V, who else is doing something other than whine on this site?

Tell me your stories!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I am convinced it is not the religion it once was.

Indeed, if you still believed the things Charles Russell believed, you'd be disfellowshipped. But their teachings weren't true then, and they're not true now. While some of their teachings regarding morality and conduct are admirable, their chronological beliefs are little more than a hoax.

If you ask them to reform, you'll be booted out for 'apostasy'. It's up to you whether you want to remain with them or not.

• sspo
    sspo
    Apart from V, who else is doing something other than whine on this site?

Not everyone is going to UTUBE like V. He's doing a great job but most of us are not skilled as he is.

Witnessing against the "truth" to everyone i can, helping them to see it's a cult.

Advertise,advertise, advertise.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I don't appreciate the comment about everyone whining on this site(with the exception of V). There are a large number of injured souls here and dismissing their pain as whining is very insensitive, if not condescending in a paranoid narcissistic manner. What do u consider "doing something"? Keep in mind that "doing something" gives credibility to the WTB&TS.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I don't appreciate the comment about everyone whining on this site(with the exception of V). There are a large number of injured souls here and dismissing their pain as whining is very insensitive, if not condescending in a paranoid narcissistic manner. What do u consider "doing something"? Keep in mind that "doing something" gives credibility to the WTB&TS.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

The WT whinning society is what it does!

Woe to you!

And may dingos and wingdings fallicitaiouly challengs your phsychosistic narkyness!

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote: "It is becoming a cult."

Hahaha! Funny! Just out of curiosity . . . what would Jehovaz Witnesses have to do to actually be a cult?

Welcome! Good post, thanks!

• oompa
    oompa

Lex....Welcome I guess! But what the hell do you mean that JW is not what is "once was???" How has it REALLY changed? Oh that's right, we gave up pagan Egyptology and Astrology....damn.....lets bring that back.

Almost everyone here does DO SOMETHING! Many DA or fade. We try on individual basis to inform our friends and families in many various ways that WT does not have the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If you try to picket, run ads, buy a billboard, you are instantly ignored....so no effect on them. Some here even choose to stay in...even as elders to aid others to become aware. I wish we could wave a magic wand and get the job done, but I did not see anything like one in your first post....whatcha got??..........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit