Watchtower Comments THE GENERATION CHANGE Featuring LEOLAIA

by V 221 Replies latest watchtower bible

• fresia
    fresia
    I can see that you have never been a victim. If you what to believe that it's because you have never lived it or you are in denial.

A victim of what and who? unfortunately there a child predators where ever there are children, and especially in places of trust. The catholic church and the CE have a century history of this, not just sexual, but cruelty emotionally they have with their thousands of institutions over the century wrecked the lives of millions. I know I was one of them. But I refuse to play the victim.

The WTS has an excellent child protection policy, and child abuse is not rampant as the sensationalist opposer's and apostates would have believe.

I don't take my victimization out on all the CE people or Church's, whats the point. Rather my beef is the fact that they teach pagan doctrines as well as not teaching the morals or the values to their flock. They condone wrong, to keep popular.

I'm sorry for the problems that some have had, but that is not the fault of the GB or the WTS or the whole brotherhood, some of these problems have been with family members that did not bother to report it, because of shame. These are things you wont here from opposer's of JW. On the whole the organization of JW is a protection from these gross sins. And it is not out of control nor is a lot of what silent lambs say the whole truth.

You will believe what you want and thats fine to because Jehovah wont make you see the truth, but Satan will entice you to see all the lies and some.

There is a sister in our neighboring congregation that was abused by an elder, the elder is disfellowshipped and served time. The sister who came in from the world, has stayed in spite of what has happened to her, because in the end it wasn't Jehovah that made the Israelite nation sacrifice their own children in fire to Baal was it, and I'm sure she knew that, the same principle applies, its not Jehovah but wicked men that can infiltrate into the congregation, or ones that can change, and Gods people are doing their best to keep the congregations clean of all these gross crimes.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I find it interesting that you say the WT has never changed who it says God is, or who Christ is, freesia.

There was a number of articles in the Watchtower discussing the Alpha and Omega in Revelation. Within a few months they revealed who this is, by saying Jehovah - then Jesus - then Jehovah - then Jesus.

Why is this?

HB

• fresia
    fresia

Jehovah is one and not Jesus or the holy spirit that has not changed.

• Malkiel
    Malkiel

The final conclusion to this examination is a mute point.

The Watchtower has always advised to keep on the watch and to stay alert.

Your conclusion just underlines the fact that each person (obviously) decides how to interpret or carry out that advice.

It is logical to assume that one must carry on while in this system of things without giving into it. That is all that Jesus requested in his words. Do not fall asleep.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

fresia, seems to me that you are an apologist for the GB and FDS. Shame on you, Molestation is probably higher than even we anticipate, in the words of a former po and elder, "there is molestation of one kind or another going on in most every congregation." He has spent his entire life ensconed into the borg and knows of what he speaks imo. They do hide what people do, they don't protect the flock, its always cover your ass type of thing with them, and most of all don't bring reproach upon the society (not Jehovah). There have been two peds in the congs I have been associated with and the elders knew they were highly suspected of this and yet did nothing to protect the flock. In the words of an elder i had a recent conversation with about this problem and as to why the cong isn't told, he said, "that it is the responsibility of the present/former molester to stay away from the young ones." Does that sound like they care, he in fact told me thatl the ped he was discussing had been a card carrying member of the cong was formerly in prison for it and yet was once again accepted into the flock, and nothing was done to warn or highten the protection of the young in the congregation and nearby congregations. They the GB and FDs are at fault on this. The local elders only go by directives given them from mom.

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

Have you ever seen a dog with his bone. What happens when you take the bone.

Seems you guys are trying to take away the bone that keeps the dog busy. It sure is nice to look forward to something, for some people.

My wife said she was really upset about this last study, she said nothing is new, there isnt any new light as is suggested. Weve known about the irregularities for a long time, how impossible it is to beleive in the generation doctrine. Its too bad they didnt just say, we have no idea what we are talking about, but in the end it would upset too many people. Equivalent to taking the bone.

• fresia
    fresia
    fresia, seems to me that you are an apologist for the GB and FDS. Shame on you, Molestation is probably higher than even we anticipate, in the words of a former po and elder, "there is molestation of one kind or another going on in most every congregation." He has spent his entire life ensconed into the borg and knows of what he speaks imo. They do hide what people do, they don't protect the flock, its always cover your ass type of thing with them, and most of all don't bring reproach upon the society (not Jehovah). There have been two peds in the congs I have been associated with and the elders knew they were highly suspected of this and yet did nothing to protect the flock. In the words of an elder i had a recent conversation with about this problem and as to why the cong isn't told, he said, "that it is the responsibility of the present/former molester to stay away from the young ones." Does that sound like they care, he in fact told me thatl the ped he was discussing had been a card carrying member of the cong was formerly in prison for it and yet was once again accepted into the flock, and nothing was done to warn or highten the protection of the young in the congregation and nearby congregations. They the GB and FDs are at fault on this. The local elders only go by directives given them from mom.

Don't shame on me. How do you know what really goes on, when was the last time you were at a meeting.

Your theatrics are obvious, to anyone with a honest heart.

I am not the judge of the GB or the WTS. I don't know all the facts. DO YOU.

I think they have learned a lot over the years. They have a great child protection policy.

You seem to have made your choice. Were you ever a witness? so why did you become one. Wasn't it because of the teaching of the bible, about Jehovah himself? and the kingdom hope. Whats changed that.

I don't apologies for the GB or WTS or anyone. JW apologist all the anti JW jargon. You all walk the walk and talk the talk. Clones.

And you judge me and say shame on you. Shame on me for what.

Wake up to yourself and start thinking for yourselves instead of allowing apostates to think for you, or to give you excuses to continue to ignore the truth from Gods Word.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Leolaia, that was an amazing review! I'm in awe at the thoroughness of your research. As always.

I wish I could get my husband to read this.

Thank you Leolaia and V!

GGG

• Lex Talionis
    Lex Talionis

fresia,

You employ the tactics of most politicians, that is NNPP

Neutralize the negative, promote the positive.

The WT society has recently changed their policy and now it is in line with that of the current policy of the catholic church and most secular organizations. FACT.

I have been in many congregations where abuse was covered over by elders acting on instruction and whilst in BETHEL witnessed the way it was handled in the legal department.

I have seen elders encourage others to say nothing to protect the reputation of the WT.

This is not apostate propaganda, it is fact.

I have seen it, have you?

We are at war.

You are my enemy.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I have been in many congregations where abuse was covered over by elders acting on instruction and whilst in BETHEL witnessed the way it was handled in the legal department.

I have seen elders encourage others to say nothing to protect the reputation of the WT.

I served on a body in a congo that had a molester move into the congo. He was found repentent by his old congo. He was well respected and thought of as 'spiritual' by our congo.

We recieved his letter of introduction along with a letter from the WTS stating in no uncertain terms that the elders were not to tell ANY in the congo of his past as a molester.

This story is the honest to god truth on my honor.

Im glad he has now been DF'd for something else. He cant harm the my old congo anymore.

Johnson was his name. Uvalde English and Del Rio English if you care to know. Sure putting his name out now eases my conscience. Im ever regretful that I didnt have the balls to stand up for what was right at the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit