Watchtower Comments THE GENERATION CHANGE Featuring LEOLAIA

by V 221 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Thank you - it's great to have this. Will read over the weekend.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Excellent work Leolaia and V. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into doing this. Its been a fantastic help to me and my family. You are so appreciated!

A hearty WELL DONE

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Very nicely done!!!

The only urgency the article inspires is that of wanting friends and family released from the clutches of a destructive doomsday cult! If the Governing Body of the WTS is the "generation" then it truly is a wicked generation.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think most of the article in the Washtowel magazine is a waste of time. They put it there to back up the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger's return to the original viewpoint about the Generation, while confusing people and leading them to disjointed scriptures in an attempt to make it look valid.

And no wonder the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger likes wasting time with such things as the "classes" and various agreements and deals, and the trivial differences among them. This commentary gets into the true deeper things, which the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger wants to draw attention away from. The true deeper things disprove almost everything that the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is trying to say.

• uninformed
    uninformed

Leolaia,

thanks again.

brant

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Holy crap, this is amazing.

I wonder what would happen if Dubs ever called on Leolaia's house...

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Leolaia,

Thanks so much for your time & effort. V - thanks for making this a pdf. Printing right now and will review later.

• Mary
    Mary

I am absolutely in awe of Leolaia and the fantastic summary she's done here and she deserves a big round of applause:

That is without a doubt, the best summary I've ever seen and I hope whoever it is from Crooklyn who monitors this site is crapping in their spiritual pants as they read how their ridiculous interpretations of the scriptures is shown to be built on sand and absolutely without any foundation.

This doctrine is one of the very first things that got me thinking. Even at the ripe old age of 14, I simply could not grasp how they could get "invisibly present in 1914" with the scripture in Matthew 24 that says "every eye will see him". And when re-reading Matthew 24:3 I thought to myself "...Are we really being asked to believe that Jesus' disciples were asking when he'd be returning invisibly in the future???"

This one is a keeper and I just might include it in the package I'm putting together. Leolaia, my hat's off to you for doing this fantastic summary.

• mouthy
  • Tuesday
    Tuesday

I don't think the people who wrote this article studied the subject this much. I'm going to have to clear my afternoon to read this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit