What would happen to our tattoos in the New Order?

by LouBelle 16 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

There was a thread about imagining the new order and it's delights

So for all the witties that had tattoos .... what would happen to those marks. Would they eventually just fade, or would it be sudden?

Or would those with tattooes not make it through to that wonderful system of things where nothing dies. But then some went into the truth after they hand them.

Just thinking out aloud.

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, will all the body parts that have been removed return from limbs to internal parts? The WTS has taught that these will be cured but not how. Instantly or will a leg grow back slowly over days or weeks? I used to ask and wonder.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

At some point, the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger will put out a Kool-Aid Washtowel that tells people that they have to get their tattoos removed or die. That ought to be fun for Brother Hounder when a sister has a tattoo on a private area, and demands visual proof that it is gone.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Lemme know if you really want the answer. Can't tell.

Peace!

SA, on her own...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Wow....what about tattoos on arses?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

You'll get new skins like the kind for your telephones, I-pods, and laptops!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Do you remember the tv show called Brimstone? http://youtube.com/watch?v=xuy2qz1Gwtg&feature=related

Check around the 4:00-4:35 part of the video.

The tats on this guy represent the souls he has to return to Hell. When he is successful the tat burns off. It burns but it is a good burn! Maybe that is one way the tats will be done away with.

Hey Lou, do you have any?

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Mine had better stay right where they're at. I've invested too much time, pain, blood, & money. I've grown quite attached to them.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Witnesses dont get tattoos. New recruits can have them removed by lazzers.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I'm not sure but if my tatoo had a cross, knife, snake or other object that would be objectionable, I'd always wear a long-sleeved shirt.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit