I took the red pill (with a cool, crisp glass of Fresca)

by Sebastian Melmoth 25 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Are you and FreeThinker01 the same person? You have the same writing style, the same humor, and the same IP address.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/156524/1.ashx

I prefer Shasta, myself!

• Sebastian Melmoth
    Sebastian Melmoth

Shhh! Don't tell anyone; that's my other personality. (I have about as many personalities as Judy Garland had Munchkins) But seriously folks, thank you all ever so much for the kind words. Having to swallow all of the "smotherly love" that gets thrown at me from the False-Face Society and my Orwellian "Big Mother" (whose mustachioed portrait serves as a constant reminder that, as the Brooklyn Dodgers Bible and Tract Society says, "War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, and Ignorance is Strength") Anyway, thanks again, everyone; you're all just fabulous.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Welcome to the reality of humanity Sebastian

It goes down clean and fresh does it not !

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

HI Sebastian - welcome to the board.

Ja swallowing the red pill opens up ones' eyes to the real going ons of the Jdubs.

You're funny and I like you already.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Free at last! Free at last! Apologies to Martin.

Well I admire your guts and welcome to the real world. Not the jw fear puddle but good stuff, bad shit, boring bits. It's called life

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Welcome new gay guy!

I'm the old new gay guy, so I guess I'll welcome you with open arms, Stilletto boots, and a leather harness.

Yeah, I'm with you bro (or sis), once your eyes are open, you can't believe you use to sweat over all that craziness. And while you may not 'have had the chance to be straight', you now have the chance to be Fabulous!

or Fa-Bo as the kids are saying these days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit