I took the red pill (with a cool, crisp glass of Fresca)

by Sebastian Melmoth 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Sebastian Melmoth
    Sebastian Melmoth

Hello everyone! I am absolutely thrilled to find this site! I just took the red pill of reality and all I can saw is WOW! I had no idea the borg was so hypocritical and twisted. I can't believe I actually used to march right in lock-step with the rest of the goonies. (or "bible thumpers" as my father says, even though he's baptized. {long story about that}) I am just glad I didn't waste my life (I'm 22) trying to pretend that I was a someone from a magazine picture come to life. I'm also gay, which, last time I checked with the twelve frozen chosen members of the Dry Bones Bible and Tract Society of Hypocrite-sylvania inc. is not really the fast path to Amish Paradise. Anyway, needless to say I am currently defying the laws of physics and hiding in two closets at once; but, as they say, "There's a new day dawning!" I also had to get over the lie they feed to you that all "apostates" are just a bunch of satan worshipping, blood drinking, chocolate vampires from Beantown who stay up at night reading "Anti-christ for Dummies." Don't tell me you never read that? You can find it at w 13/23/57 page 12 paragraph 666. If you can't find it there they must have gone back in time to alter history again. (but not before chatting up the Pharaohs about the Pyramids.) Anyway, my point is, I had no idea that so many others have seen the cracks in the very foundation of the Watchtower, which will one day result in its collapse. (or at least I hope it does.) Anyway, (again) wish me luck in my disingenuous disengagement. By the by, I contracted the disease known as MS, (ministerial serfdom for those who are unfamiliar with this life-threatening malady) and am with one of the local foreign language infiltration groups, so, what I mean to say is that, though I'm in pretty deep right now, I have a plan to remove myself, slowly and surely, like someone caught in quicksand. My main problem, though, is my ultra-orthodox mother, next to whom, saints beat their breasts and declare themselves miserable sinners. (my father has called her the flying nun) Oh well, I can't keep on living a lie. Sorry if I ramble, there aren't that many people I can tell this to; so it kinda builds up. Cheers everyone, and have a fabulous day.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Hello Sebastian, and welcome!

All the best with living the rest of your life in all its diversity outside of high control groups.

Something you may wish to consider before beginning your exit: would you like to set your relatives free, too? If so, your chances of doing so are much greater whilst you're still in. You can bring up topics and frame them as if you're asking for clarification/help.

If you haven't already, I suggest you give it serious thought. Of course, there are loads here who are ready to listen and help if they can so keep posting.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Welcome Sebastian. I love your humour! Keep on posting.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hi Sebastian.

Welcome to da bored.

It's a shame that you figured the cult out.

They could have used your wit to entice more victims into their dark lair.

• oompa
    oompa

Welcome Matrix Man..........you are starting a journey that can be painful....JWD can really help. Keep us informed........oompa

Good Luck....you will like saying that

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Get out of the darn closets and into the light! You can see it shining brightly under the doors. It's great out here!

momzcrazy

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Hi SM,

Glad that you have seen through them at such an early age. Wish I had. I went back about your age. Big mistake. Never mind…..

Glad you took the red pill. Question I would like to know is what would happen if you took both the blue and red pills together? Something to think about….

• Emma
    Emma

Hey Sebasitan! Loved your post. It starts my day off with a chuckle and a smile. Welcome! Keep us posted on your extricating yourself from both closets.

Emma

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Stick around, there are great posters here and your sense of humour should fit in perfectly.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Welcome aboard! Pull up a chair ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit