Warning: For Mature Audiences Only. This Scared the You-Know-What Out of Me

by Robdar 25 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
  • Velvetann
    Velvetann

I have never heard of this David Blaine guy and that was amazing. Obviously the woman he picked was in on the trick.

That was very realistic to say the least, You think the people would be calling 911

• TopHat
    TopHat

He is DEMONIZED! And now so is my puter!!! So are all our puters!!! Now we have to go and get the washtowel's new antivrus/anti demon software.

Hahahahaha now, THAT is funny (washtowel)

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Chris Angel is easily as scary (and talented) as your average mexican corn turd... Half the time his tricks are just done by moving the camera off of him while he does his crap tricks... Watch his 'live audience' they are supposed to be acting impressed and scared and half the time they are laughing and rolling their eyes...

Now if you want to see some talent seach for 'david blaine youtube edition' there are about five of them... All are awesome!

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Chris Angel is easily as scary (and talented) as your average mexican corn turd

ROFL

I don't know about you, but I find corn turds, whether Mexican or not, to be pretty damn scary.

I'll check out David Blaine, another one I've not heard of. Maybe I should watch more television.

• joelbear69
    joelbear69

sic the amazing randy on him

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit