Warning: For Mature Audiences Only. This Scared the You-Know-What Out of Me

by Robdar 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

BabaYaga, I couldn't watch all the video. I felt it would be too poignant since I just had a big bowl of tomato soup.

• Robdar
    Robdar

MsMcDucket, you find some of the most interesting videos.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Lol!

I had seen a documentary about a woman like that on the health channel. (With her legs amputated in case you haven't figured it out yet.) And I immediately though: "She would be great at magic tricks!"

I knew a witness who had a prosthetic leg, and she would try to scare unsuspecting people with it by stabbing it with forks and stuff. Mean, but really funny!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket, you find some of the most interesting videos.

Robdar, I had put a video up about "War and Amputations", which had my husband in it. People started linking to the page! And of course, most of them were about amputees...I went to one site and there were *bunches* of pictures of amputees! I took my video down.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

The women was funny, I had a idea how that works.

Baba------That was scary.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Ah I LOVE Criss Angel, I love MindFreak

I had never heard of Criss Angel or Mind Freak. When I got the video in my email, I thought he was going to levitate the lady. So, having no warning, when she came apart, I about crapped myself. When I recovered I laughed like a hyena.

I wanted to share the video but didn't want to cause anybody to have heart failure. I hope my disclaimer helped take the shock out of the video.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    The women was funny, I had a idea how that works.

LOL Barbie. It was funny the way they all screamed. I'm just glad that I didn't scream too. It would have caused pandemonium at the law office I work at.

• Layla33
    Layla33

Amazing! I love illusionists.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I laughed until I cried! So funny!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

He is DEMONIZED! And now so is my puter!!! So are all our puters!!! Now we have to go and get the washtowel's new antivrus/anti demon software.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit