Who Wants A Christmas Card?

by Englishman 53 Replies latest jw friends

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

I'm in...check your email

Sunny (the NASCAR fan)

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Jumping up and down waving arms in air........

"Me too ... Don't forget me!"

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I am so excited about exchanging physical cards with everyone. How can we do this so that it is kind of organized? I personally have no problem putting up my name and address but I'm not sure if others are ok with it. Do we do this in the thread or should we send all addresses to Eglishmen and he can give out the ones that want to be on a list? Have your people get with my people and maybe they can do lunch. haha

• Englishman
    Englishman

Wow! Lots of emails which I will answer tomorrow, as it's well past midnight and both of my brain cells are shutting down.

Hope you all like very suggestive cards Ha ha!

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• Tammie
    Tammie

Sign me up also. I want Christmas cards, and I would love to send them out.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

OH I'm so excited!

I want to be on the list too.
    I want to send everyone cards so email me your address or hopfully eman will provide us with a list.

Ranchette

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Hi E-man,
    That sounds cool. On a different subject, this is the first year I have done holiday cards. My girlfriend, her daughter and me went to the photographer and had a greeting card made with all of us on it. It is a big hit with everybody I sent it to. I am going to have a friend put it on the web, and post it here in a few weeks.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

I feel bad for these poor fools.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• AMarie
    AMarie

Hey everybody:

Don't forget about me!!!!! My e-mail address is [email protected]. Anybody who wants a christmas card e-mail me with your address and I will e-mail you mine. Yipeeee!!!! This is going to be fun!

AMarie

• AMarie
    AMarie

By the way, do you all think it would be save enough to post our addresses right here on the board? OK, wait, dumb questions. All of the dubs who hand out here will start sending us watchtowers or JWs to our door. So how do we organize this? I want to make sure everybody gets a card. Any ideas?

AMarie

• Mulan
    Mulan

Count me in too. I sent emails to a few of you, and mine is here, so send away, guys and gals. Send me your emails too.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "Those who know, don't say, and those who say, don't know."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit