Who Wants A Christmas Card?

by Englishman 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

I want to send lots of Christmas Greetings cards this year. I especially want to send a card to dozens of posters from this site. So, how am I going to do it?

I suppose the obvious answer is that folks email me with an address. I just think it would be great fun to get cards from all over the world, need to bear in mind that foreign mail normally needs to be sent by around December 10 to be sure of delivery before Xmas.

Oh yes, I want cards too, plus, wouldn't it be great for new ex's to be absolutely deluged with cards in their first year out?

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I wanna card! Can I send you one too? Ebomb me your snail mail address and I'll send you mine too!

Andi - the lost elf

• battman
    battman

Eman,
    sign me up please

battman

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

ooohhhh oooohhhh me too!!!

closer

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

That sounds jolly good!

I can't wait. I was just getting ready to get some cards and addresses together.
    I'm from Michigan and anyone that sends me their address to my email,
    [email protected] will get some Christmas treats. I'm a food writer and I'm making a ton of Christmas candy.

Merry Christmas,

Anne

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I would love to exchange cards. How fun!!! My email address is [email protected]

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

I gotta be on this list! Not because I necessarility need to receive any cards...I would just love to send them to all of you, my new friends, for helping to cleanse me of all this JW crap!

Although this is technically my 3rd Christmas...it will be the first time I go all out with a tree and tons of decorating. My boyfriend, Nick, whom I live with, is also very excited. I don't think he's ever had a tree since he's lived on his own and he's 29. He's so excited he tells me we can get a huge 6 foot tree even though we have no room for one in our tiny apartment. But I'm so happy he's sharing this fun with me.

Only 6 weeks away!!!!

Shauna

• ISP
    ISP

Er.....yes Mr Eman please do send a card. BTW I would also like to send a card to posters. Please email me with your box no etc. I guess I should send a card at least 3 weeks before so can you contact me asap!

Woohoo!

ISP

• Simon
    Simon

ooh, ooh, yes... me me me (excited)

Please send me addresses to and I'll reply with mine.

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((eguy)))))))
    I'll mail my addy to ya sweetie! luv,T

Jehovahs Witnesses,Proudly Serving Their Corporate Masters!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit