EXJW facebook group tries to find 10,000 exJWs

by Sirona 28 Replies latest jw friends

• reniaa
    reniaa
    This group is for anyone who was raised as, studied to become or actually became a Jehovahs Witness at some point in their lives but has now left and not looked back, or for current JWs who can't wait to leave, especially those poor souls who have to lead a double life until they can leave home and get the fuck away from that freaky nasty cult.

Oh, and if you're a current JW looking for trouble I'll delete your ass (or disfellowship you, if you prefer that terminology) without a second thought.

Yay being out and WORLDLY! W00T!

>>edited to add:

If you think you're being smart by messaging me privately to give me crap about being a exJW you'll find out very smartly how it feels to have your ass handed to you, by me. Also, you'll without fail be reported to FB who don't take kindly to harrassing emails, and it could result in you having your FB account deleted. Just so we're clear.

lol defo not for me :) I think I'll pass on this one!

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

Facebook is owned and operated by the CIA, you silly geese.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light
    Finding 10,000 pissed off ex-Dubs ought to be cinch!!!

I've just started reading Crisis of Conscience. In the early pages there is some discussion about the "turnover" and the actual DECLINE in numbers in America. If I recall correctly the "turnover" meaning lost individuals (not to death) was like 14% per year.

That would pretty easily mean that there are more Ex-JWs than JW's. Can anyone back me on that.

We should seek to organize 1 million JW's.

Bring_the_Light

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, a survey group that I trust suggests that almost a full third of people who self-identify as Witnesses are inactive. That's over 1.5 million people attending the Memorial don't practice.

http://www.barna.org/FlexPage.aspx?Page=BarnaUpdateNarrow&BarnaUpdateID=298

http://www.jwic.com/stat.htm

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I have a few currently JW friends on Facebook, and don't want to risk their friendship by being in that group.

Tip for Facebook noobs: falsify your date of birth and hometown. Maybe even misspell your name slightly. You can restrict who reads your profile, but the author of any application that you add has access to all of your information.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I joined about a month ago.

Velvetann

• White Dove
    White Dove

It's too risky for me. 4th generationers have it tough.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

bttt

Oh and I have made my own exjw group, you know because I hate being out of the loop

Facebook JW's are a hoot, you only need point out to them that they should not be on the instrument of the devil that is t'internet to shut them up

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    It's too risky for me

Thats why I made a myspace page outside of facebook, that way only jwd members or ex-jw's are on it. It would be great to have more make a

page and join from here.

cheers!

hope4others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit