Sleeping your life away?

by sweetface2233 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I usually close my office door during lunch time, put a sheet on the table and take a nice little snooze. It refreshes me and I'm all happy when I wake up. I can really get grumpy when I don't have a nap, I wonder if I was like that when I was a kid?

nj

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sure beats trying to sleep at the Kingdumb Hell or in the car while out in field circus.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I've never been able to nap unless I'm sick. If I do, when I wake up I feel worse than before, and usually end up throwing up for some reason. Weird.

BB

• seawolf
    seawolf

Bumble Bee:

I used to feel similar. I'd take a nap and when I'd wake up I felt like CRAP! But that stopped ~10 years ago or so. Not sure what caused it or why it stopped.

sleeping and naps If I could I'd go to bed and sleep the rest of my life. sigh...that sounds so good.

• Warlock
    Warlock

sweet,

Live your life your way, and as you say "screw all those phrases, sayings" and the analysis of amature psychologists as to why you do what you do.

I bet those who invented those phrases slept more than you ever will.

Warlock

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's time for a nap!

• restrangled
    restrangled

There is nothing better than a good nap just as you described...with fresh air, fresh sheets and quiet. I consider it one of the great luxuries in my life and I try to get one in every afternoon. The phone is taken off the hook, and my 2 big Dobermans hop up and lay on the otherside of the bed. When they start snoring.....I go straight to sleep. zzzzz

r.

• loosie
    loosie
    Should I be concerned that I am the happiest when I am unconscious?

That's my happy place too.

• Nowman
    Nowman

The only time I nap is when I have not gotten enough sleep. I know I am too hyper to sleep more than 6-8 hours per night, I wake up right before my alarm clock always, eyes wide open. I know many people that are nappers (including my hubby), can't do it.

Nikki

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I went to friend's house for dinner last night and didn't get home till after 10pm. I didn't get my afternoon nap yesterday.

Eh, I woke up w/ a sore throat and decided to call out sick today. I just just got out of bed (2:40pm). I think that more than makes up for it.

WT Wizard wrote:

Sure beats trying to sleep at the Kingdumb Hell or in the car while out in field circus.

Dude, does every single thread on this board have to become your WT bashing session? LET IT GO! Seriously, move on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit