JW Secret Police

by outofthebox 34 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

HOPE 4 OTHERS- Yeah I've been in a assertively comical mood today, as well as an aggressive mood ( check out my response on the thread about the elders testifying in the Gilbert Simental witness child abuse case ; one of my more pissed off responses !) I promise I'm not bi-polar though ! LOL! I know you are teasing! You are a fun , good humored poster yourself ! I like how you roll! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

CRAZY BLOND DEB- Yeah, I spilled my drink and accidentally hit the submit ( invisible ) key ! LOL! Yeah, the witnesses can't have my old blood card back! I burned it up with a match a few years ago ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Haven't been there for a while but the "secret police' is EVERYBODY. If you see something you must report it to the elders. (Even if it may be truely nothing bad...something bad MIGHT devlope 10 yrs down the road and better to discipline now ).

• peter-john
    peter-john

25. Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. "
    Matthew 12.

http://matthewsgeneration.blogspot.com/

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    Yes. The Service Department at headquarters sometimes sends in two specially trained Elders to clean up messes and police problem congregations. I think that's what you heard about. They aren't called secret police but have some kind of innocent sounding name like Special Needs Elders. Also, sometimes Governing Body members will have a long-time, trusted friend such as one of the Special Pioneers, male or female, go into a congregation and keep an eye on the Elders themselves. There's a lot of covert spying by Bodies Of Elders especially these days.

It's no surprise a lot of former elders who left a long time ago don't know about these things because the number of pedophiles and those of similar ilk were not as numerous in years past. But since 1972 they have become more numerous because the Service Department doesn't want to lose any more Elders than necessary. If an Elder molests a child and confesses, then if he has done so after two or three years have passed and to the other Elders it appears he still has Jehovah's (or their own) blessing, then they say he is forgiven and he is kept as an Elder.

The farther you go along in time, the worse the crisis. District and Circuit Overseers do their best to shut people up. They sometimes target what they call trouble-makers or "apostates." I think the African-American brother Greg Peters (or Peterson, Petersen or a similar name) in Texas was finally knocked out of the organization by such a person. I also think the DO or CO who did it had some kind of Slavic name, not Yarozowski but something of that order. I'm getting old so a bit forgetful, but these things are all facts, and you may be able to confirm a lot of it if you google around a lot.

Over the years the Society has appointed special teams of Elders to go in and try to weed out apostates or disreputable Elders, reorganize and police the flocks at Bonham in Texas, Richmond (Michigan or Missouri), southern California and inside New York City. I signed in just to answer your question. Most posters will tell you it's a lie or joke but that's why they are "secret" police among JWs. Don't fool yourself. Local BOE's also do their own policing, spying and harrassing when it's to save their own bottoms.

this was done in 2 instances that I know of as fact:

verona, NJ

and some congo in Sicily, Italy

• shell69
    shell69

OOTB

BIN THINKIN ABOUT YOU.... HOW'S IT GOIN?

THE ELDER STUFF AND ALL THAT?

Shell69

• spanteach
    spanteach
    Maybe they really want their blood card back!!

*pushes nerd glasses up on nose* I believe you mean "medical directive."

Ha! Only kidding! I couldn't resist!

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

shell69, Nothing groundbreaking yet. I have been doing some good stuff that I will talk about a little bit later (Some of my family is listening what I have to say). But I have been very busy (but not with the congo but my personal stuff) and I just come to the forum from time to time. Thanks for asking. -ootb

• Quandry
    Quandry

When they really, really want to know what is going on, they send in this agent:

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

OOTB: I heard about a special group inside the Organization. Its sole purpose is to find and judicialy process disidents (or Apostates as they called them). Have you heard of such secret police before? -ootb

OOTB: What I've heard is that there's an "Investigation Commitee" that is trained to be sent to problematic congregations. And yes: there are Elders that are trained to search for "apostates" inside the congregations! And they will start asking you directly or indirectly if you believe in the FDS. If you doubt or if you say you don't... JC...

---------------------------------------------------------------

What is the Matrix? ... Control.

It is the world that has been pulled
    over your eyes to blind
    you from the truth.

-- What truth?

That you are a slave, Neo.
    Like everyone else, you
    were born into bondage,
    kept inside a prison that
    you cannot smell, taste,
    or touch. A prison for