Need a guys opinion and ladies feel free to chime in!

by TweetieBird 39 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

There is no "guy" code. Gimme a break. Some men and some women are equal opportunity hunters.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You're a lot nicer than me: I'd never put up with that crap for a minute. And I'd expect my husband/guy to push her off the sofa if she sat her slutty a$$ next to him. You can tell her all you want to keep her paws off your husband.Nothing will be as effective as him putting her very rudely into her place. God, I already want to smack somebody.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

"You must be a moron. Or you don't get out of the country much. Heck, you must not get out at all since you've swept all American women into this category."

I did not say "all". You did. I deliberately excluded women in other parts of the world with whom I have not observed such behavior, so as to not slander them. Who might the moron really be here?

Nobody said you said all women. I said you put ALL AMERICAN WOMEN in this category. My, what sweeping generalizations you make. Maybe you should do more to improve your power of observation.

I did not say all American women, nor in any way indicate a quantity or percentage. That is entirely a fabrication of yours. Your insistence that I said something I did not is outright slanderous. I mentioned American women because I have lived in America all my life, have mostly observed American woman, and do not like to make assertions about things I have not seen and know nothing about, like how foreign women treat each other in relationships.

Now, my observation is that you are a moron. This might explain your bitterness towards AMERICAN women.

We have seen the accuracy of your power of observation in your pretend insistence that I said something about "all" American women in my original post that anyone can scroll back and read accurately and see otherwise. Your observation that I am a "moron" and "bitter", when seen in the context of your other observation, has very little or no credibility.

Of course, my friend is sitting here with me and she says you aren't a moron, it's just that your sex is inherently disabled and inferior. It isn't your fault that you suffer from the broken x chromosome syndrome. Of course, she's nicer than I am.

There may be some studies that indicate my sex is inherently disabled and inferior. I have definitely seen that most women I talk to are more perceptive about subtle details, but I would have to exclude you from that. But this raises an interesting question. You tell me, "My, what sweeping generalizations you make." But what is your friend's comment if not a sweeping generalization? I am wondering if you disapprove of her generalization as well as the one you fabricated for me, or you approve of both. There is the possibility you disapprove of me doing that but approve of her doing the same, which would be a double standard. In any case, your claim to me that I should do more to improve my power of observation may have some merit, but would not be accomplished by wallowing in your incoherent and inaccurate claims.

I still say you are a moron. It has nothing to do with your gender.

You say anything you like. But getting anyone to believe what you say gets more and more difficult with everything you write, because you are undermining your own credibility.

You know why you are a moron? Because men DO poach on each other's turf. Even American men. Not all guys do it, but some do. And, believe it or not, not all American women poach either. THIS American woman does not, and my friends do not. Because of this, I am not inclined to sit here and let you spew your biased, moronic opinion without calling you on it.

I agree that men, and even American men poach on each other's turf. I think it is WRONG for them to do so, as stated in my original post about the "guy code". I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you and your friends do not, even though you have undermined your own credibility by slandering me earlier. With that point stipulated, you have not demonstrated how my observations and experiences, while subjective and anecdotal and perhaps even biased would make me "moronic". I am wondering if there is some logical case for this label, or if it is mean spirited name calling. It is dreadful to think that you label anyone as moronic and call them that when they share their experiences that happen to differ from yours.

Remember, this thread was started by someone who was concerned that a woman, and an American woman at that, was possibly trying to poach her man. This made me recall the anguish my sisters experienced from the treachery of their "friends" while my brothers and myself rarely had that trouble with friends. If you need to describe my anecdotal life experience as "moronic" then so be it. I got nothing.

• Xena
    Xena

First of all the one thing this woman wants is to get between you and your hubby and if you fight with him over this she is succeeding. Sounds like he might be a little flattered by the attention (be honest you would be flattered as well if the shoe was on the other foot) but not interested. Why exactly are ya'll friends with her? What do you have in common? Personally I would be proactive and already have plans made next time she calls...slowly wean her out of your life with no fuss, no muss. lol @ the American woman comments. Trust me bitches come in all flavors sister. ;-)

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

It seems to me like this person may be one who gets what they want in their own ways and rarely has to much guilt or empathy for whoever they may harm in doing so!

I hear some say alls fair in love and war but not really IMO.

If you were on the breakup anyhow it could be reason for her to maybe think she isn't causing one?

But I know some folks play other people like a game and surprise, surprise = convince themsleves everyone else thinks in the same way so it's the way to be! Even taking such ones in your confidence can be a big mistake cuz they simply use it to further their advantage! And if their deception pays off they put it down to higher intelligence when really it's lying their arses of for selfish gain! But hey = that's how the west was won!

• anewme
    anewme

You dont just need a guys opinion, you need a wise opinion.

Your so called friend is bad news for you and your husband.

She is a known adulterer and until she settles down with her own husband
    all husbands are possible conquests.

Conquest may be what she is after. She is proving to herself that she
    can conquer any man she sets her heart upon, married or not.

Right now she is lacking in morals, decency and boundaries. She is in spiritual want.
    She may be packing a mean STD too that is making the rounds in the immoral world.
    You dont want that to find its way in your marriage.

I dont think you have to be mean to her. Just drop her! And tell your husband under no circumstances is he
    to take her calls, or see her again. Tell her if you must that you and your husband wish to spend more time together these days and you are cutting down on outside social activities with friends.

When you think of all that you have built with your husband it would be a shame to have it all ruined by some passing person in your life.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I'd agree with what you just said about 'wise'!

But it's a worry if somehow hubby is feeling sorry for her!

How'd she do that?

I mean if she already had so many guys on a string she seems more than capable of finding new aquaintances!

Your worries are understandable and you have the inside take on this! Have you no other circles of friends who promote harmony rather than what is occuring here? It sounds unhealthy for your situation! But if hubby as you say is on the level with you, I wonder why you cant exorcise your doubts through him?

• Robdar
    Robdar
    But what is your friend's comment if not a sweeping generalization? I am wondering if you disapprove of her generalization as well as the one you fabricated for me, or you approve of both. There is the possibility you disapprove of me doing that but approve of her doing the same, which would be a double standard. In any case, your claim to me that I should do more to improve my power of observation may have some merit, but would not be accomplished by wallowing in your incoherent and inaccurate claims.

Yes, I do disapprove of her generalizations. If you will note my statement below:

I still say you are a moron. It has nothing to do with your gender.

Still, she asked me to post her response and I did.

As for me, if you were a woman (and I wonder if you are) I would still call you on it. I couldn't care less what gender you are. When you make sweeping generalizations about American women, and you are obviously incorrect, somebody needs to call you out.

Why you have a need to insult American women, when you have not traveled out of the country, tells me that you do not have much experience with women from any country.

We have seen the accuracy of your power of observation in your pretend insistence that I said something about "all" American women in my original post that anyone can scroll back and read accurately and see otherwise. Your observation that I am a "moron" and "bitter", when seen in the context of your other observation, has very little or no credibility.

Others have called you out too. Maybe you should edit in order to be better understood.

You say anything you like. But getting anyone to believe what you say gets more and more difficult with everything you write, because you are undermining your own credibility.

Back at ya.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I still say your husband needs to put this woman in her place. Period. She is coming on to him. He knows she is. He's not Forrest Gump is he? Even Forrest "knows what love is." I'd be very upset with my former husband if he didn't nip this crap right in the bud. Your husband lets her know in no uncertain terms to back off, being blunt and even rude if it's called for, she will back off. 'nuff said.

• ninja
    ninja

kick her in the balls

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit