FUN TEST! I am 37% JW!! Post your percentage here plz

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 145 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

Oooopps, I'm slipping somewhere. Must be the doggy doo Terry mentioned.

How do you view the Bible?
    The Bible is bunk
    This is not good. The Jehovah's Witnesses believe that the Bible is fully-inspired of God. They believe that "the" Bible is the collection of 66 books found in the King James version, though they also feel that their own unique translation is the best one available. If you can't accept Noah's Ark, people conversing with donkeys, and people being executed for lying about real estate transactions, then JW's probably aren't for you.

What is the most important quality you look for in a church leader?
    Honesty, Integrity
    You might not fit in so well at a Kingdom Hall. Jehovah's Witnesses choose their leaders based first on quantities of service, then qualities listed in the Bible. Honest men of integrity that don't spend enough time in the door-to-door preaching work, or don't show up for all of the five weekly meetings will not become leaders among Jehovah's Witnesses.

How often do you feel like attending church?
    Never, probably less
    This would be a problem. Jehovah's Witnesses have five mandatory meetings a week, usually combined into three days. If you regularly miss any of them, you would be viewed as "weak". You wouldn't have many friends, since none of them would want you to drag them down.

How much of your time do you spend in recreational/family activities?
    50%
    Yeah, you're going to want to cut this way back. Between meetings, preparing for meetings, studying Watchtower books with your family, preaching to your neighbors, cleaning the Kingdom Hall, reading magazines, reading the new books released each year, and reading the "Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses", you're not going to have time for these recreational things. Maybe your spouse could drive to the meetings, and you could take up macrame?

What kind of vehicle do you drive?
    Pickup truck
    Unless you're self-employed and work out of your truck, you need to think about trading this in before you become a Jehovah's Witness. Unless you can comfortably pack five people in it and go out in the door-to-door preaching work, Jehovah's Witnesses will not consider it a good vehicle choice. Unless it's your second car, in which case it's ok as long as it isn't too expensive and therefore materialistic.

How do you feel about people controlling who your friends are?
    It's none of their business
    Among Jehovah's Witnesses there is very little that is 'none of their business'. This would be considered an attitude problem that you would need to work out of yourself as you 'put on the new personality'. Before you could be accepted among Jehovah's Witnesses, you would need to be willing to let them control who you associate with, what movies you see, what books you read, and even what sorts of intimacy you enjoy with your spouse.

How important are your family members to you? (Mother, brothers, cousins)
    Very important
    This could be a problem. If your family members are not Jehovah's Witnesses, you will be discouraged from spending much time with them. If you do spend time with them, you'll be expected to preach to them about your new faith as much as possible. If they are currently Jehovah's Witnesses, then you may be in for trouble if you ever decide the Kingdom Hall is not for you. If you join, then leave, they will not be allowed to speak to you ever again.

How important is it to you to have the respect of your community?
    Very important, I work on my reputation
    Your reputation will likely take a hit if you become one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Charity giving and volunteer community work is discouraged, as it impinges on time spent in the door-to-door ministry and money that could be donated to the Watchtower. While they encourage good morals, you probably have those already. So you will appear to become more reclusive, less approachable, and your constant preaching about Jehovah's Kingdom will cause people to avoid you. The Kingdom Hall may not be the place for you.

You view holidays as opportunities to:
    Reunite with old friends and family
    Jehovah's Witnesses view all holidays as inherently bad. There are different objections to different holidays, but in the end they are all considered inappropriate. Since Jehovah's Witnesses will discourage you from spending time with your relatives anyway, they will certainly not accept you spending holidays with them. If this is truly important to you, then the Kingdom Hall is not going to work.

If all your friends stopped talking to you because you changed churches, you would think:
    "What is wrong with them? I can believe anything I want."
    Jehovah's Witnesses join for life. If they ever decide to quit being Jehovah's Witnesses, all their friends that formerly called them "brother" or "sister" will instead refuse to speak to them at all, not even a civil greeting. If you prefer to reserve the right to yourself to choose your own beliefs without fear of being shunned by your friends, you should not become one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
  • happehanna
    happehanna

20%

a fifth too much for my liking

• Grammy
    Grammy

You are 20% Jehovah's Witness!

Hard to believe I still have that much of that crap in me lol

• Casper
    Casper

23 %... stated that I am a rebel... lololol

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

You are -3% Jehovah's Witness! Still to much!

You have what Jehovah's Witnesses call a "rebellious spirit" and a "bad attitude". Even if you became a Witness, you would be a bad one. You'd probably talk to disfellowshipped people instead of shunning them like you're supposed to. You wouldn't blindly agree to every new teaching of the Watchtower. The only friends you would have at the Kingdom Hall would be the teenagers that think you're cool, and the other "rebels". The Kingdom Hall is not in the cards for you.

How do you view the Bible?

The Bible is bunk

What is the most important quality you look for in a church leader?

Honesty, Integrity

How often do you feel like attending church?

Never, probably less

How much of your time do you spend in recreational/family activities?

50%

What kind of vehicle do you drive? N/A

How do you feel about people controlling who your friends are?

It's none of their business

How important are your family members to you? (Mother, brothers, cousins)

Very important

How important is it to you to have the respect of your community?

Very important, I work on my reputation

You view holidays as opportunities to:

Reunite with old friends and family

If all your friends stopped talking to you because you changed churches, you would think:

"What is wrong with them? I can believe anything I want."

1. Unitarian Universalism(100%)
    2. Neo-Pagan(99%)
    3. New Age(92%)
    4. Liberal Quakers(90%)
    5. Mahayana Buddhism(88%)
    6. Theravada Buddhism(80%)
    7. Secular Humanism(77%)
    8. Taoism(76%)
    9. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants(75%)
    10. New Thought(62%)
    11. Hinduism(61%)
    12. Reform Judaism(58%)
    13. Scientology(56%)
    14. Sikhism(56%)
    15. Jainism(54%)
    16. Orthodox Quaker(48%)
    17. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist)(48%)
    18. Bahá'í Faith(44%)
    19. Nontheist(42%)
    20. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons)(27%)
    21. Orthodox Judaism(25%)
    22. Seventh Day Adventist(22%)
    23. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant(20%)
    24. Eastern Orthodox(18%)
    25. Islam(18%)
    26. Roman Catholic(18%)
    27. Jehovah's Witness(13%)
  • jambon1
    jambon1

17% and proud.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Mr. Rabbit is 10% JW ! And f-a-d-i-n-g...

Mz. Rabbit is 30% JW! And she's never even been one.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

23%. Damn! I was hoping for 0%.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

I guess this test is telling us that everyone has an inner dub.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I hit 23%...not bad for only being inactive a month and not been to a meeting in 7....LOL

I got that high because I drive a 4 door car and because I dont do much recreationally.... and I think I answered I keep my lawn mowed (I really dont give a sh*t what people think otherwise, but I dont want a ticket for tall grass...heh heh)

Snakes ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit