• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

27% - I will have to work on that!!!

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Wow I'm only 27%! Don't tell the elders! haha

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I'm 10% because I drive a 4 door car - but it's probably lower than that because the inside looks like I live out of my car!

• undercover
    undercover

7%...and that's too damn high

• MsBHaving
    MsBHaving
    You are 27% Jehovah's Witness!You have some serious changes to make before you can be baptized as a Jehovah's Witness. Your attitude will likely get you labeled as a rebel. Parents will not encourage their children to hang around you or your children, unless there is reason to believe they can help you become a better Jehovah's Witness. It is unlikely that you will ever really fit in at the Kingdom Hall.

I knew I never had it in me

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

I'm a 30%

that makes me cry, wish I were a 0%

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    You are 13% Jehovah's Witness!
    You have what Jehovah's Witnesses call a "rebellious spirit" and a "bad attitude". Even if you became a Witness, you would be a bad one. You'd probably talk to disfellowshipped people instead of shunning them like you're supposed to. You wouldn't blindly agree to every new teaching of the Watchtower. The only friends you would have at the Kingdom Hall would be the teenagers that think you're cool, and the other "rebels". The Kingdom Hall is not in the cards for you.

Anything over 0% is BADDDDD to me!!

shell

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder
    How do you view the Bible?
    God probably likes it
    This is not good. The Jehovah's Witnesses believe that the Bible is fully-inspired of God. They believe that "the" Bible is the collection of 66 books found in the King James version, though they also feel that their own unique translation is the best one available. If you can't accept Noah's Ark, people conversing with donkeys, and people being executed for lying about real estate transactions, then JW's probably aren't for you.

What is the most important quality you look for in a church leader?
    Honesty, Integrity
    You might not fit in so well at a Kingdom Hall. Jehovah's Witnesses choose their leaders based first on quantities of service, then qualities listed in the Bible. Honest men of integrity that don't spend enough time in the door-to-door preaching work, or don't show up for all of the five weekly meetings will not become leaders among Jehovah's Witnesses.

How often do you feel like attending church?
    Once in awhile
    This would be a problem. Jehovah's Witnesses have five mandatory meetings a week, usually combined into three days. If you regularly miss any of them, you would be viewed as "weak". You wouldn't have many friends, since none of them would want you to drag them down.

How much of your time do you spend in recreational/family activities?
    50%
    Yeah, you're going to want to cut this way back. Between meetings, preparing for meetings, studying Watchtower books with your family, preaching to your neighbors, cleaning the Kingdom Hall, reading magazines, reading the new books released each year, and reading the "Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses", you're not going to have time for these recreational things. Maybe your spouse could drive to the meetings, and you could take up macrame?

What kind of vehicle do you drive?
    4-door car
    If your 4-door car is in good running condition, doesn't smell bad or make too much noise, isn't dirty or rusted, isn't expensive enough to make you seem materialistic, but isn't cheap enough to make you appear stingy, then you and your car will probably fit in nicely at the Kingdom Hall.

How do you feel about people controlling who your friends are?
    It's none of their business
    Among Jehovah's Witnesses there is very little that is 'none of their business'. This would be considered an attitude problem that you would need to work out of yourself as you 'put on the new personality'. Before you could be accepted among Jehovah's Witnesses, you would need to be willing to let them control who you associate with, what movies you see, what books you read, and even what sorts of intimacy you enjoy with your spouse.

How important are your family members to you? (Mother, brothers, cousins)
    Very important
    This could be a problem. If your family members are not Jehovah's Witnesses, you will be discouraged from spending much time with them. If you do spend time with them, you'll be expected to preach to them about your new faith as much as possible. If they are currently Jehovah's Witnesses, then you may be in for trouble if you ever decide the Kingdom Hall is not for you. If you join, then leave, they will not be allowed to speak to you ever again.

How important is it to you to have the respect of your community?
    Somewhat important, I keep my lawn mowed
    The Kingdom Hall might work out for you, since outward appearances are very important to Jehovah's Witnesses. They see themselves as representatives of God, so their clothes, homes and cars are kept neat and clean, so as not to reflect badly on God. Charity giving and volunteer community work is discouraged, though, as it impinges on time spent in the door-to-door ministry and money that could be donated to the Watchtower.

You view holidays as opportunities to:
    Reunite with old friends and family
    Jehovah's Witnesses view all holidays as inherently bad. There are different objections to different holidays, but in the end they are all considered inappropriate. Since Jehovah's Witnesses will discourage you from spending time with your relatives anyway, they will certainly not accept you spending holidays with them. If this is truly important to you, then the Kingdom Hall is not going to work.

If all your friends stopped talking to you because you changed churches, you would think:
    "What is wrong with them? I can believe anything I want."
    Jehovah's Witnesses join for life. If they ever decide to quit being Jehovah's Witnesses, all their friends that formerly called them "brother" or "sister" will instead refuse to speak to them at all, not even a civil greeting. If you prefer to reserve the right to yourself to choose your own beliefs without fear of being shunned by your friends, you should not become one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
  • z
    z

7% never was one

WTF why 7% and not 0%?

Z

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit