So... Do you think you're good looking?

by LouBelle 113 Replies latest jw friends

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

hot chocolate...

Your judicial committee will be held in my pants when I get off work, in 1.5 hours.

If you do not attend you will be disfellowshipped.

• AGuest
    AGuest

OOoooh, not at all. Quite the rhinocerous, actually. HOWEVER... there is STUFF out there that can MAKE me look "good." And using QUITE a bit of that, I actually "clean up" quite sufficiently (there's a photo of me on the forum somewhere - note, I am "cleaned up").

I'm usually very busy, however, and lazy when I'm not, and since that stuff is really only a mask versus what I truly look like, anyway, I don't bother much any more (except for "special occasions").

My hope is that folks will take me as I am (i.e., nothing to write home to mom about)... and sans all the "glory"... AND that my skin will last well into my later years.

Here's hoping and peace!

SA, on her own...

• Low-Key Lysmith
  • lfcviking
    lfcviking

Well what do you think? Have a good look at me!

Personally i think my ears stick out too much, and i dont like the way my eyes join together either.

I wouldn't mind some more teeth aswell, i can't really do much with the only one tooth i've got.

Sigh.....

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

yep.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Yea, somewhat.

The ladies tell me I'm cute, which is nice.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Hey burn How you doin?? Nice pic.

• Layla33
    Layla33

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20080410/sc_livescience/whybeautifulwomenmarrylessattractivemen

Just saw this article and I thought I would share it. Shows there is validity in dating a man that is somewhat less attractive, the relationships tend to be more happier and more fulfilled. Looks aren't everything.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

I have never been told so by anyone other than immediate family, but I assume they wouldn't lie to me, so YES, I am hot stuff. But I can't be identified so I'd have to just post a pic of my knee or something. And that's not really my best angle.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Layla = maybe someone shoulda told me years ago lol = so that's what I've been doing wrong?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit