So... Do you think you're good looking?

by LouBelle 113 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

I can be very pretty, but I don't try because I simply don't care enough. I'm too busy getting a degree to care. Too much stress if I include everything like my looks or a sparkling house. I had to let some things go just to keep my sanity. I look plain with no make-up and my hair tied back.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh geez, that was just my face. My body? EEEEK!!!!

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Yeah Flying you're right! Tij DOES look like Liam Neeson! :-)

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Burn: baby burn - not too shabby at all.

Tired: Yup that avatar is me, cept my face is a bit thinner now - but you are far too kind - love ya!

Kurt: right so it's confrimed - your dna is suitable for baby making - I can get you on the next flight outta USA.

Aguest: your post made me laugh. At least us girls do have all the "help" out there to clean up good.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

The funny thing is I have gotten more amorous glances from strangers since my late 30's then ever before. This coincided with me taking less interest in myself and my appearance. So I am happy not to think I look too good.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

LouBelle: You have to time it right with your "cycle", unless you plan on keeping me around for a month.

Meanwhile, here is what I look like with hair.

a Kurt nod to my peeps

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Despite my alias here (a nickname given to me by a friend years ago), I would have to say, not really. I'm OK and all, but the more dating that I do, the uglier I feel.

• mind my own
    mind my own

Kurtbethel, you are very handsome! And you look like a very nice person as well.

MMO

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I met someone for coffee the other morning that had only seen my pics and he said they don't do me justice and that I was gorgeous. Made me feel really good, I hadn't heard that for a long time.

BB

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I think I'm okay. Can't post proof of that though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit