So... Do you think you're good looking?

by LouBelle 113 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

kurtbethel - you can stay for the month - nothing wrong with a bit of practice I promise to never attached the word "nice" to you.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Low-Key - I like your look - got a beautiful wife too!!!! pity pity (kidding) oh and your tats are stunning - the colour is beautiful!!! hehehe tattoos are VERY sexy, my personal opinion but ja.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I don't think that I'm particularly 'good looking'... my wife sez I'm 'handsome', but I think that she may be biased.

I think that if you put me in a line-up of males - I'd be chosen last - on looks.

Regards,

Jim TX

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I used to be ! Now, 3 kids later.....not so hot anymore, IMO. I still get propositioned and looked at though. Even had a young guy ask me to dance last year! I think he lost a bet. I guess with 3 kids, they think I'll put out! But I do have thick, long hair that I am proud of!

Breck, either my memory is shot or you have changed a ton since our kid days! Oh, wait, that's a smile on your face! That's why I didn't recognize you! You are happy!

momz

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I know at least some women approaching 50 or over who will take home 20 yr old at the end of a night when the testosterone is raised and females are thin on the ground! And often too = I'mgonna die with memories! What can I say??

So all the 40 somethings men are homealoners - (Dastardlys Mutley required here)

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I used to back in my days of hotness. Not anymore, though.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

LS - at your age you have a decade of hotness at least left in you!

• sacolton
    sacolton

I guess I'm "puppy dog cute" ...

alt

I've got a goatee now, so I'll have to update my photo soon.

I look more intellectual with my glasses on.

• llbh
    llbh

Up until recently i did not think i was, i was a little shy about such things. Now i have been told by two lovely ladies i am ok . Sad thing is my age , wish i had thought more of myself when i was younger

regards David

• ninja
    ninja

Image and video hosting by TinyPic when I was watching the mighty Barcelona play

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit