So... Do you think you're good looking?

by LouBelle 113 Replies latest jw friends

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Wow how cool to see a picture Burn... I wish there were more pics available of the people of here.. anyone seen a thread like that?

It'd be fun to post a pic, if I did it could I go in and delete it back out? How long after can you do that?

x

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

For a fat, cranky old bastard I'm not half bad.

W

• greendawn
    greendawn

Judging from the way other people react not bad. By this time hair are obviously thinning and face looks more wrinkled but fortunately for men physical looks are not that important but rather things like personality.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

hotchocolate:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/129288/1.ashx

If you want to post your pic and take it back down, the best way is to post it from a host site eg photobucket, soon as you remove it from there, it will disappear fom here too. Don't ask me how to do the photobucket thingy though!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    If you want to post your pic and take it back down, the best way is to post it from a host site eg photobucket, soon as you remove it from there, it will disappear fom here too. Don't ask me how to do the photobucket thingy though!

I should probably take it down.

This ID's me.

Burn

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

I'm trying the photobucket thing... let's see..

• *Incubus
    *Incubus

Im alright

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

hmmm i wonder if this will work.. i only have a webcam shot on this computer...

try again....

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

YAY!!! I did it! I had to run windows through parallels to get there but yay! Okay now to get it off. haha

• *Incubus
    *Incubus

nice pic...definatly HOT chocolate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit