Have I become like those I despise?

by Hortensia 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

oh yeah, I'm not going anywhere. Where else can I go and pontificate to my heart's content? The nice thing is the people who hate my pontificating can just ignore my posts. That's a wonderful thing about the internet - you aren't trapped in a room with me forced to listen to me spout drivel. Oh my god that sounds like the meetings - trapped in the room listening to utter crap.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I missed OC off my disorders cuz its implied by dependent avoidant = where else to go? plus some of the rules they match it to are utterly not me. Like much psycho speak = the rules are not necessarily under the correct heading.

• DublDipd
    DublDipd

Hortensia...read a book by Robert Holden called "Happiness Now!" Read it with undivided attention. It will change your life.

• wings
    wings

Thinking of you tonight.....

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

thanks Wings - thinking of you too. Wow life is tough sometimes. I'll check out "Happiness Now" and see what it's about, thanks for the recommendation

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    it isn't the WTBTS that's my problem. I've been out for 27 years or so. It's financial ruin - my little mom and pop business is suffering Wal-mart type competition from the big corporate career colleges. I don't know what will happen - probably bankruptcy, I am working workng working but it ain't working. I have no one to talk with, plus my husband is in jail (where he needs to be for all our sakes) but his trial keeps getting postponed and so in lots of ways I can't move forward and can't have closure and sometimes I just go crazy. The thought of running out in traffic to stop the speeders sounds very attractive but unfortunately I'm not that kind of person. I'm a hang in there until you're dead kind of person, never give up, one foot in front of the other, pretty soon I'm going to start foaming at the mouth.

How nice of you all to respond and let me know you noticed. I feel like I walk around in a cone of silence all the time, sounds and touch don't get into me, no one sees me. God I'm a whiner. I hate whiners!!!

I'm seriously thinking of selling it all while its still worth something and getting some beachfront land in Costa Rica. Would you like another Pina Colada sweetie? alt Life is too f&*$ing short. Burn

• crapola
    crapola

Hey I just read your post and I hope you are feelinf better!!! I also take med, for depression.And I think my depression stems from all the changes I'm making right now. But they will mean a better life for me in the long run. I know from reading your posts that you have been through a lot of crap, so just hang in there. Things will get better. You are loved here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit