Have I become like those I despise?

by Hortensia 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Well, yes, as a matter of fact. I have become a desperate, needy, clingy burden on my friends, so depressed I don't know what to do. Every day I say, pull up your socks, put one foot in front of the other. Keep on keeping on. Light at the end of the tunnel. I take antidepressants. I get exercise. I face my problems and try to deal with them. My problems are no worse than anyone else's. I can get through this. Ah fxxx it. All I want to do is change my name and run away. [lots of Fxxx's]. Maybe the moderators will banish me from the forum. I'm lower than dirt anyway. [lots of Fxxx's] everything and everybody

• oompa
    oompa

unfortunately can relate Hortensia.....it has to get better someday...................oompa

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hortensia? Are you OK??

-Aude.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Somebody spank her. She wants it. I'll start.

*THWACK*

S ;)

• Robdar
    Robdar
    All I want to do is change my name and run away

It worked for me. I'm not kidding. I rather recommend it.

• avishai
    avishai

Oy, gevalt! I hear ya.

• BrentR
    BrentR

The last three months have pretty much been like that for me to but it's meds that are causing it. I know the feeling and I hope you can start feeling more positive and happier. Ask for help and don't turn it down when it's offered.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I feel your pain. If it weren't for making sure that my mortgage is paid, and that pesky empty stomach feeling, there are times when I could stay in my bedfort 24/7.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hortensia... I just want to say that if I were there in person I would hug you for a long, squooshy time.

I hope you're not one of those who hates hugs.

Love,
    Baba.

• Casper
    Casper

Hortensia

I too can empathize... I have been to the bottom of the well many times. I would keep telling myself to hang on, it will pass.

Fortunately it would, not perfect, but better.

It helps to talk that's for sure........maybe you need to let it out. So many here are willing to listen and help where they can..

(((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

Cas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit