What are you Paying?

by sammielee24 41 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

$15.36

Oh, what that's for bottled water. Sorry.

The other day the tavern down the street had a sign on the reader board "Come in for a beer, its cheaper than gas!" If I was still drinking I would have gone in, slapped three bucks on the table on told them to bring me a gallon of beer.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Here in Miami,

$3.40 at the pump (regular)

$4.10 diesel

$3.90 at the Marina (with a 150 gallon fuel tank on my boat, it's not fun to fill up! When I was buying gas last Saurday, I just shook my head when a guy with a 31' foot boat in front of me in line put $1,000.00 in his boat and it was not even full).

Rub a Dub

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Might be cheaper to buy a bunch of oars and a kettle drum then hire some day laborers.

I think I payed 3.55 for premium when I filled up last week.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I got gas last Thursday and paid $3.29, but had a store card that gave me 15 cents a gallon off.............it keeps track of your grocery spending, and gives you gasoline credit once a month at their gas kiosk.

Most stations it's over $3.50 a gallon now. Diesel is $4.19.

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

Where are you getting your gas, Lysmith? I filled up at a Circle K yesterday and paid $3.48 in lovely east Vancouver, Washington. Nearly $40 to fill up my little 12 gallon tank *sigh*

brunn

• DJK
    DJK
    $3.90 at the Marina (with a 150 gallon fuel tank on my boat, it's not fun to fill up! When I was buying gas last Saurday, I just shook my head when a guy with a 31' foot boat in front of me in line put $1,000.00 in his boat and it was not even full).

LOL, around here, those are the boats that never leave the dock. People sunbath, drink and barbeque right in their slip.

Yesterday I paid 3.20 pg. I drive a bit in my truck and last months gas bill was over three hundred dollars. If gas keeps going up, I may put a cap on the truck and live in it.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

• Grammy
    Grammy

$3.57 Mississippi Gulf Coast

Milk $3.50 a gallon

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

potential: Haiti has a long history of irreponsible resource management. If you look at the border between there and the Dominican Republic, it's all brown on one side and green on the other. Basically, there are no environmental regulations and what resources they once had were squandered long ago. It's a wonder that Napoleon sold the Loiusiana Territory for dirt cheap when he could no longer hold Haiti, thinking it was his key to the Western Hemisphere at the time. Now its the poorest country on this side of the world.

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

12,04 kroner a litre today. Equals $ 8,60 a US gallon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit