JWs drink too much and the women are floozies

by easyreader1970 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oompa
    oompa

Thank Jah for the drunken floozies!!!...................oompa

• Open mind
    Open mind

Well, I think the traveling sewing sister was right after all.

I spent about 10 minutes trying to find a web site that sells these........

Two Afghan women wearing Burqas

To no aveil, err, avail.

OM

• Open mind
    Open mind

Just stumbled across this and couldn't help but share it.

Hope it's not too far off-topic.

• BrentR
    BrentR

I always wondered what they wore under those burkas.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

welcome to the board easyreader1970

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Jesus drank and taught. 'Course, he wore a beard too, so that's not necessarily the example we want to follow....

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

So, they said that Satan "pioneered" chat rooms, huh? I guess that, in saying that, they are making the claim that Old Horny himself was the one who actually invented chatrooms and social websites. Now I know why there is a subtle - yet unmistakeable - hellish reek of sulfur and brimstone in the air every time I log on to Facebook or MySpace.

Or maybe they meant that Satan was pioneering in chat rooms. You know...getting his necessary hours in, especially before the end of the month.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Fadeout - Your post reminds me of an old - and not particularly funny - joke that goes way back to when young guys would argue with their parents about hair length. In other words, this joke goe back to the "hippy" and "beatnik" days.

A teenage guy asks his dad to buy him a car. His dad replies: "Sure, but first you have to get a haircut! You look like a girl!" The kid retorts that it is a well-known fact that Jesus had long hair. To which the father responds: "Yes, Jesus did have long hair. And he walked everywhere that he went!"

I told you the joke was not especially funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit