Whats in your handbag?

by Princess Daisy Boo 25 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

NMG,

Do you hold her purse in the mall while she tries on clothes?

Mine is usually full of receipts and junk. Half the time I don't even carry one, just stick car keys in the pocket and go.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I don't carry a handbag, I carry a briefcase. In there you will find my wallet, cell phone, makeup bag and my lunch. Oh, and few files. On weekends, I just carry my debit card and license. They fit perfectly in my pocket.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

What do you mean ? Who told you about the handbag? It's my ..er wifes!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The handbags I used to have used to carry littera-trash. I also put items like travel tissues (of which I use WAY less now), hand sanitizer in 2-oz dispensers (to help ward off the flu from the doors), small candies like Tic Tacs, and a calculator.

I since removed all said articles from my bags and placed the damn things in the dumpster. (Hey, fair play--I had to do that with Christmas decorations in good condition when I came into the cancer). They are probably full of air and someone else's garbage and every unimaginable sort of filth now, sitting in the landfill where they will stay for a billion years.

• Casper
    Casper

Just the usual,

Wallet and Keys, paper, pen...make-up, tissues. Cell phone, Tylenol,... etc. Oh, and a book for those waiting moments.

I like Kathy Van Zeeland bags, she has some really nice roomy ones... that way I can carry my stuff and Hubby's too, when out and about..

Cas

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Well I love handbags - they are the ultimate accessory and I have quite a collection. My husband also uses my bag to store his wallet and keys when we go out.

Currently I am using a black ninewest bag with the following contents:

Purse, 2 sets of keys (Car and home), Makeup bag (with 8 lipsticks???), sunglasses, spectacles, toy car, my daughter's socks(?), a diary, cellphone, medicine (as per Loubelle's thread), ID Book and a bottle of water...

I guess I am a "everything but the kitchen sink" kinda girl!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I love handbags! Kathy van Zeeland is my fave right now.

I have lipstick, lipliner, compact, lotion, wallet, key, little boy's toys, a notebook/appointment calender and my cell phone. Oh, and my smokes and lighter.

momz

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

I don't carry a purse anymore. Lipstick in my pocket, wallet around my neck, gun on my side.

Any questions?

• beksbks
    beksbks

I was always an ID and money in my jeans pocket kinda gal. On those occasions when I carried a purse, I invariably left it.

But now, yes, tampons, tons of cards, paper, pen, lip gloss, keys, cell phone, travel lotion, and travel sun screen.

• Summer wine
    Summer wine

I clear my bag out all the time but its still full

Makeup bag, little book (for writing lists and notes), pen, purse, phone, cheque book,sweetners, tissues, anti hystamines, anadin, vaseline lip barm, keys, tape measure, loads of appointment cards, all old, diet book, diary, stamps, inhailer, calculator, doggie poo bags, yellow post it pad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit