Whats in your handbag?

by Princess Daisy Boo 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
  • Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Waaaaaaay too much junk .....

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Boo your on the ball today! i suppose I asked for this. Ok here goes my asthma meds incase I need it. My purse, lots of lose change, my cell phone, bubble gum, tissues, lipstick, mascara, hand cream, blush, base, eye shadow, eye liner. Well you never know when you gonna need to do your face you know! My son was watching me put my make up on when he was about 10 years old and came out with this comment " Oh mom so that's what makes you look alive" Jeeze no wonder I go everywhere with my face on!

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Hey Boo!! What's in yours??????

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I got sick of carrying all the crap I did not need so now its only a wallet.

It used to be comb, liner, mascara, lipstick just in case for touch ups if hubby decided to take me somewhere.
    Wallet, contact solution, ibuprofen, The rest it's just history.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I don't have a complicated handbag / purse at all.

Currently in my bag: car/house keys on a piglett chain. 2 pads, wallet, meds (only the meds - vitties stay at work) A pen, a travel size moisturiser. Strawberry labello and my mobile phone -that is it. I travel light as I like small handbags.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Ok, now that you've started it here I go!! This has always been a pet peeve of mine. WHY do you HAVE to carry a bag of any sort? HUH? I used to always get on my ex about it and now I kindly ask my new bride about it. Us guys, mostly, can get around with the basics. Wallet, and nothing more. In fact, I don't even carry my wallet in my hip pocket cuz it pinches my siatic (sp) nerve.

Is it a security phobia that is instilled in females from their infancy? Does it perhaps have to make a fashion statement? Like, mine is bigger than yours? Prettier, expensive, classier, what is it girls? You can come clean about it with me.

NMG

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith
    WHY do you HAVE to carry a bag of any sort? HUH?

Cause when your're having a peroid you can't exactly keep your tampons in your hand.

My hubby loves that I carry a handbag, When we're out together he keeps his keys and sun glasses and any small purchases in my bag....no wonder my back get so sore

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

So, once you've gone through the change, you no longer need a bag? Right? I do agree with Mrs.Smith though, I also utilize my wife's bag for the keys. Hey, she's the one that Has to carry a bag.

NMG

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I will admit I love handbags, but I go for smaller bags, because I simply don't like taking too much stuff. It's literally to plonk my keys & wallet in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit