I was best friends with John Wayne

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 34 Replies latest jw friends

• DNCall
    DNCall

Mel Brooks, Louis Jourdan, Jack Benny, Gene Wilder, Mel Torme, Jimmy Stewart, Marty Feldman. Those are the ones I've witnessed to at their doors. Had many return visits with Richard Anderson.

My wife spent 30 minutes witnessing to Shelley Winters in her home one time.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Note to Mulan: I was talking the other day to someone about Robert Cummings (photographer) and Rosemary DeCamp ... a favorite tv show from my childhood.

Weird...........coincdences just keep popping up.

• avishai
    avishai

Totally forgot, my ex-roomate's dad was written about in the book "Dead by sunset". Made into a TV movie and everything, had the FBI calling our house and stuff while he was on the lam.

• middleman
    middleman

Well, I have known people in the biz here and there (I'm a full time actor living in Hollywood). Today I just worked on the set of "My name is Earl". It's a fun cast..........and boy is Jamie P. smokin.
    Blessings........

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I once walked into a restaurant only a couple of minutes after Bill Murray was in there.

My dad once placed literature with Barry Alvarez, the former UW head football coach, though I think he only took it to be polite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit