FW: WHAT A SISITER SACRIFICED TO SERVE JEHOVAH

by moomanchu 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

JW urban legend. Another story that is unverifiable but makes you feel good.

• lawrence
    lawrence

The prick of a man (her father) will obviously be good elder material. Any man that can cut his daughter's fingers off could do well in the congo where he can cut hearts, minds, and balls. They found their man. Probably will become a CO in short time.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

If this story were at all factual, and the father truly was Yakuza, upon leaving the Yakuza,he would be dead. Period.

• lavendar
    lavendar

What a bunch of hooey!

• Reverend Warhawk
    Reverend Warhawk

That was so bad it's almost funny...

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

He should have asked his daughter for a high five!

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

This is BS! It`s true that the Yakuza cuts of fingers, there are strict rules to this practice: It is reserved for initiated members of the (mafia)-organisation, and the cutting off of a finger is done by the victim himself, on himself, as a form of penance/apology, and the cut-off part is then handed to the boss in the form of a sacrifice. It`s not something a sadistic father would do to a disobedient daughter. The tradition is mentioned here, under "rituals": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuza

Wouldn`t surprise me if this bs-story came from Japan itself, as the japanese mafia is surrounded by mystery and legends. Most japanese people knows very little about it.

• XOCO
    XOCO

XOCO

• greendawn
    greendawn

I also feel it's a wild story put out for the purpose of manipulating the JW masses into becoming devoted to the self serving, man made organisation that is perennially deceiving them. Give them a high standard to reach making them feel ashamed and worthless because they are so far beneath a fellow JW.

Also make them feel insecure about what the future could hold for them = fostering the crippling persecution complex.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I pretty sure I've heard more or less the same story involving an Italian mafia family in New York.

Reckon that was the version I heard years ago. Just another dub urban legend for the uneducated and the non-thinkers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit